BY BREVILLE

Keep your machine clean with replacement cleaning tablets for the Breville Barista Express. Eight tablets included. Made in China. see more...

Gabrielle B.
Metairie, LA
My boyfriend is a huge coffee nerd and got me this machine for Christmas... now I had him to teach me, but it's fairly easy to use. With some youtube videos I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to pick up! It makes the best at home coffee I've ever had... definitely beats starbucks and actually beats many local coffee shops. Some tips- buy at Bed, Bath and Beyond to use the 20% off coupon and take advantage of their return policy, and also buy a calibrated tamper. I'm obsessed with this machine!!
Jenn H.
Bothell , WA
Best at home espresso machine ever!!! I am a barista and after lots of research this was the only machine I wanted! The built in grinder is the most important part, for the best espresso shots, you want fresh ground espresso, this machine is perfect for that! Make sure to read all the instructions though, if you are used to using a commercial machine, as I was, this machine will take a little practice, it is different and can be very touchy. Practice makes perfect when it comes to getting the correct grind, amount of grounds and pressure, plus you have to use the metal shaver thing to make sure you don't have too much grinds in the ports filter basket.
Alle V.
Rochester Hls, MI
I have been using this espresso machine for the past two years on an almost daily basis. I haven't had one problem. It's super easy to clean and use so I can be a happy momma everyday with my latte.