BY BREVILLE

Pre-infusion function applies low water pressure at the start of the extraction to gently expand grinds for an even extraction. 1600w thermocoil heating system with integrated stainless steel water coil accurately controls water temperature. Auto purge function automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature. Electronic PID temperature control delivers increased temperature stability for a better tasting cup and high power W for high pressure steam and faster heat up. Voltage range is 110-120 Volts. Brand: Breville Model: BES840XL Materials: Plastic Type: Espresso machine Finish: Stainless steel Color: Silver Settings: Complete volume control, preset, manual over-ride or re-programmable volumes Wattage: 1600 Dimensions: 10.2 inches long x 12.5 inches wide x 13.2 inches high Includes: Single and dual wall filter baskets, coffee scoop, stainless steel jug, cleaning disc and tablets, cleaning tool, water filter with holder Type: Pump Espresso Machine Maximum Pressure: 15 Bar Italian Pump Water Tank Size: 1.8L Cup Warming Plate: Yes Power: 1600W Electrical Requirements: 110 - 120 Volts Features: Volumetric control - preset, manual over-ride or re-programmable volumes Dry puck feature removes excess water from the filter basket after extraction for easy disposal of the coffee puck Replaceable water filter reduces impurities & scale Espresso pressure gauge monitors extraction pressure Instant hot water for Americanos & pre-heating cups Stainless steel 360 degree swivel-action steam wand Removable drip tray with Empty Me! tray full indicator Cleaning alert Breville Assist Plug BPA Free - all parts that come into contact with coffee & water see more...

Kayla Y.
Hillsboro, MO
A fabulous machine to create perfect at-home espresso drinks. I could easily give up my daily Starbucks to drink my own coffee at home, with this machine to make it. Easy to use and simple to clean as well. Stylish, and a great way to entertain friends and family for brunch.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is a great espresso machine very stylish but to the main point the coffee is fantastic will give you great strong espresso barista style it is expensive but worth it if you want to make this type of investment this is a brand to go with it
Ivette A.
I got this baby for my mom and she was floored. A year later every time she passes by the kitchen, she can't not look at it. I love it as well. Best Cuban coffee ☕️
Jordyn L.
This works great! It's very durable and easy to operate it's pretty straight forward. Easy to clean and makes delicious coffees :D
Nelz T.
I want this espresso so bad! After my friend introduced me to it, I am so obsessed! Can't wait to be able to purchase it!
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
Omg I love espresso my friends have this and it comes out so good I'm definitely want to get one myself and for my dad
rose p.
Love this espresso maker it is very speedy and ales the best espressos ever love it!!!!!
Kati B.
Starkville, MS
I would love to be able to have this in my home. I would be making espressos everyday.
JoJo Z.
Very affordable for such a great product! It's great for just one serving of espresso
Jessica G.
Antioch, TN
Omg I want one it looks so fancy and if it really works to make expresso it's great
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
How expensive is this?
Erikah N.
York, PA
This Machine is beautiful. I am searching for an espresso machine but I'm not sure if the price is worth this product. What do you think?
Katie M.
Halifax , NS
In the market for an espresso maker. What quality espresso does this machine produce? What is the price and is it worth it? Would you recommend this or something else?
Amethyst E.
Is it difficult to operate?
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
How easy is this to use? Does it steam milk?