Breville BES840XL Espresso Machine, The Infuser uploaded by Jan a.Breville BES840XL Espresso Machine, The Infuser uploaded by Rashmi B.

BY BREVILLE

Pre-infusion function applies low water pressure at the start of the extraction to gently expand grinds for an even extraction. 1600w thermocoil heating system with integrated stainless steel water coil accurately controls water temperature. Auto purge function automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature. Electronic PID temperature control delivers increased temperature stability for a better tasting cup and high power W for high pressure steam and faster heat up. Voltage range is 110-120 Volts. Brand: Breville Model: BES840XL Materials: Plastic Type: Espresso machine Finish: Stainless steel Color: Silver Settings: Complete volume control, preset, manual over-ride or re-programmable volumes Wattage: 1600 Dimensions: 10.2 inches long x 12.5 inches wide x 13.2 inches high Includes: Single and dual wall filter baskets, coffee scoop, stainless steel jug, cleaning disc and tablets, cleaning tool, water filter with holder Type: Pump Espresso Machine Maximum Pressure: 15 Bar Italian Pump Water Tank Size: 1.8L Cup Warming Plate: Yes Power: 1600W Electrical Requirements: 110 - 120 Volts Features: Volumetric control - preset, manual over-ride or re-programmable volumes Dry puck feature removes excess water from the filter basket after extraction for easy disposal of the coffee puck Replaceable water filter reduces impurities & scale Espresso pressure gauge monitors extraction pressure Instant hot water for Americanos & pre-heating cups Stainless steel 360 degree swivel-action steam wand Removable drip tray with Empty Me! tray full indicator Cleaning alert Breville Assist Plug BPA Free - all parts that come into contact with coffee & water see more...

Jan a.
I don’t know How I did it with out this coffee expreso machine. My so need it coffee of the mornings never tasted so clean and creamy, I buy this with my 20% discount so the price dropped pretty good, is a little pricy but totally wort it, I don’t need to go out to get my expresso shot, I can texturize my milk all the way to a beautiful tasty foam from a late capuchino. The options I can make with this fabulous coffee machine are 6; cappuccino, expreso, latte, macchiato, americano, ristretto, I love them all. The best part is that I get to stay home on the mornings to drink my fresh coffee without the hassle form driving somewhere else’s.
Giteriana H.
Madison, WI
Love my espresso machine! Wish I could connect to a main water source as in pulling shots and steaming milk uses water quite fast! I’m used to professional use machines so I’ve been spoiled but for an at home machine it gets the job done exceptionally well! Read Manuel well to make sure it pulls perfect shots! Highly recommend, worth the price, I bought mine any Bed Bath and Beyond!
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
I've used one of these machines once and it was awesome. It makes the perfect espresso. Very easy to use and definitely worth the purchase. Easy to clean and keep clean. I recommend this product.
Bethany B.
Lancaster , PA
I love my espresso maker! I am such a sucker for a good latte, and found myself spending $5 on one multiple times a week. Now I can make one whenever I want, and save all that cash! It's such a great investment, and my friends love that we can make lattes at my house!
Brittany G.
Raleigh, NC
We love this espresso machine. We have used it for about 3 years now, and it was a gift to us fortunately. But, it has been such a staple in our home, especially in the cold winter months!!
Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
Have used the BES840XL for more than 2 years. Have NEVER cleaned it. The secret to run an extra cycle through the steam wand, and an extra cycle through the espresso with the coffee holder off the machine EVERY time I'm finished using it. I don't use the program feature. 45-48 seconds of grinding Starbucks whole beans in my little Black and Decker Smartgrinder, tamp snugly into the 2 shot coffee basket, two runs with the two cup button option, and my wife and I have enjoyed literally hundreds of cups excellent cappuccino. More consistent output than our old Krups. The best investment in coffee enjoyment we have ever made.
Dawn W.
Portland, OR
I received the Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machine for Christmas, 2014 and have been using it constantly ever since. This machine is just heaven, it is so easy to use and easy to clean. It does it all from grinding the coffee (you can use coffee that has already be ground), steaming the milk to producing the most wonderful espresso. I love vanilla lattes so having this machine at home has really been a treat. The machine basically tells you what to do and it comes with several accessories to make the perfect cup of coffee. It comes with complete instructions and helpful tips. I love, love mine and am so glad that my hubby splurged for Christmas to give me the most wonderful gift that keeps on giving!
Hi V.
Plano, TX
I've had this for over 10 years and it's gone through multiple moves and still works like a charm. I use it daily for either an americano or latte and my hubby uses it daily for his espresso shot. The quality is great for an at-home espresso machine- the key being its pump driven which sends pressure through the nozzle your coffee comes out. There's a decent foam/cream on top of your espresso that proves the quality is great! I just hope they continue to make them like this because I keep a lookout for a replacement in case mine ever breaks down and I haven't seen this model around.
Joelle K.
My husband and I are big coffee drinkers. We recently invested in an espresso machine to help us save money on the amount of coffee we usually buy. This was in fact, the best investment we ever made. It's not over the top expensive and still affordable. Definitely recommend looking into getting this if you are a big latte drinker.
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I love this espresso machine i have had it well over a year. maybe even 2 because for 9 months i didn't use it due to being pregnant and i couldn't stand the smell or taste of coffee. i do want to upgrade though so i can have an attached grinder to it. definitely recommend for beginners. this is my very first espresso machine and it was easy to learn and get used to.
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
How expensive is this?
Erikah O.
York, PA
This Machine is beautiful. I am searching for an espresso machine but I'm not sure if the price is worth this product. What do you think?
Amethyst E.
Is it difficult to operate?
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
How easy is this to use? Does it steam milk?
Katie M.
Halifax , NS
In the market for an espresso maker. What quality espresso does this machine produce? What is the price and is it worth it? Would you recommend this or something else?