BY BREVILLE

The Grind Control, with precision machined stainless steel burrs. The first household coffee maker with an adjustable grinder and calibration function. Allows you to simply customize the grind size and coffee volume to suit your taste. Integrated burr grinder, with precision machined stainless steel burrs, delivers consistent and precise particle size for optimum flavour. Grinds whole beans for maximum flavour and aroma. Adjustable grind settings for balanced flavours. see more...

Carolyn W.
Kitchener
This has so many different setting and features to make the perfect cup of coffee, yet it's so easy to brew. You can store and grind beans so you have an incredibly fresh cup each time. The best part is that you can fill the water tank completely, and still be able to choose to brew a lesser amount, and continue to store the rest. So many coffee makers that I've tried require you to pour the exact amount of water you want to brew, each time. The thermal carafe keeps coffee SUPER hot for hours, but it's slightly hard to pour out of. The look and feel of it it super sleek, with a nice digital screen and each to push and turn buttons. I was super happy with it all around until I started having issues with it a year or so after purchasing it (it started to brew inconsistently - pouring too much water some times, or not enough others)
Anita C.
I got this for my boyfriend's mother as a mother's day gift and his whole family loves using it! It provides the option to brew coffee already grounded or the choice to grind your own with the strength you want and how fine you want the beans to be grinded. Of course now they prefer grinding beans for a fresher smoother taste ! Also they enjoy how the pot keeps it hot and the option to make only one cup based on the ml you can set in the machine. It's a great buy for coffee lovers, easy to clean too!
Kristina M.
This is my favourite appliance ever, and worth every penny. I love coffee, and love a machine that can brew me the perfect pot every time. I love that this machine grinds and brews all in one. It requires very little effort to think about what your doing in the morning, and my coffee is always perfect.
Cassie G.
Okotoks, AB
What is your favourite brand of coffee beans? I just got a new Breville BDC650BSS Grind Control Coffee Maker I have tried the Maui coffee beans and the kicking horse three sisters coffee. Both have been decent but not comparing to Mount Hagen organic instant coffee