Brentwood SK-45 6-in Electric Skillet

Brentwood appliances manufacturer of quality small appliances and cookware has been active in the industry for 25 years! they stand behind every product branded with their logo. This 6 inch electri.

Is this good quality enough for camping?
Start your review of Brentwood SK-45 6-in Electric Skillet!
Port Orchard, WA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Pretty small for a family but cooks very evenly since it has a lid and it is pretty good sized and easy to store!
Bordentown, NJ
Depende muito do que você queira ! Ele é bem pequeno mais super vale comprar ele n tem preciso uper acessível
Really this this , nice and small it's really conventional. I used to live in a studio and this was perfect.
Santa Monica, CA
Great for camping or a small kitchen without a full stove. Can make stir fry or even rice.
Mckinney, TX
These make busy nights a lot easier especially if you are tired after a king day at work.
These skillets work amazing for breakfast lunch or dinner. Very easy to clean
These skillets work amazing for breakfast lunch or dinner. Very easy to clean
Auburn, MI
This size of this is great. I've never had a better skillet than this one!
This size of this is great. I've never had a better skillet than this one!
Hello everyone I'm from Algeria I'm in love with your products and I really like all your products of this company I wanna review this product
Brought this out camping and it's shocking how well this thing cooks. Would definitely recommend