Brentwood SK-45 6-in Electric Skillet

Brentwood appliances manufacturer of quality small appliances and cookware has been active in the industry for 25 years! they stand behind every product branded with their logo. This 6 inch electri.

Is this good quality enough for camping?
Start your review of Brentwood SK-45 6-in Electric Skillet!
I have one of these and I love it you'd be surprised what you can cook on this it's like an extra stove top the fact that the sides go up just makes it better because you can cook so much more in it
Corinth, NY
I have had one of these for years. I brought this to work so I can make a hot meal instead of using the microwave. I use it to cook grilled cheese, hamburger, eggs anything small. Slice of bread fits perfect in it.
Altoona, PA
I love my little skillet. It is the perfect size for one hamburger or toasted cheese sandwich, cleans up easily, even though the control dial broke off, I still use it constantly.
North port, FL
I love my electric skillet. You can use it for so many different things. I know some people take it outside and fry fish so it wouldn't smell in the house.
Marlin, TX
I love using my Brentwood. Skillet. It's very economical. I love the size of it. It doesn't take to much space. I love the way my food comes out.
Hello everyone I'm from Algeria I'm in love with your products and I really like all your products of this company I wanna review this product
Evart, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
I remeber having one of these in the house when i was a child and i thought id get this one and i have to say it works prtty darn good
Fort Smith
This skillet is so adoreable.dorm students and small apts for one .they can use this item and cook just for one.very easy to clean.
I love this skillet!!! It also makes vacationing a little easier as well. We try and take this with us as much as we can.
Houston, Tx
I try this and it's amazing my friend gave it to us for our wedding and its pretty good when you don't have gas at home