BY BRENT SAM'S COOKIES

Casey L.
Henrico, VA
These are my favorite cookies in the whole world! They're so hard to find. I worked in a small deli 12 years ago that carried them, and I'm pretty sure I'm the only person that bought them there. I recently found a huge box at Marshalls and had to have it! I finally finished off the last bag a few weeks ago, and have been wondering where I'll ever find them again. These are the best gourmet cookies. I wish they were sold everywhere!
Samantha V.
Staten Island, NY
I have never tried the key lime and white chocolate flavor of Brent & Sam's, however I have tried the chocolate chip and they are delicious. I would definitely be willing to try these.
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I miss these. I do not know where to find these but I grew up on these. Secret indulge in these and you'll be so happy. The flavors are extremely balanced and true to taste
Jackie P.
Grundy, VA
Wow these are so good. the lime ads just the right bite to offset the sweetness of the white chocolate. try them, you'll like them!
Sydney M.
What does this taste like?
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Where can I find these besides the Internet !?