BY BRENT & SAMS

Cookie Oatml Raisn W Peca 7 OZ (Pack Of 6) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 088402100856 K see more...

Maggie C.
I've tried this brand of cookies before and they taste delicious! This original flavor of cookie tastes absolutely delicious! It's not too sweet but the perfect amount of sweetness! Love this cookie!
Tyieshia R.
These are so tasty. I love them they are so soft and yummy, and the flavor is amazing! The first time I tried them I ate them all in one sitting.
M Isabel S.
Fort Polk, LA
This cookies are really moist and kind of chewy. I love them . I always try to buy two bags because one is just not enough .
Eliana G.
dublin, ga
I am in love wth these. My best friend aka husband bought me some a while ago and I couldn't out them down. #toogood
Analisa Z.
Fresno, CA
Love cookies with oatmeal and raisin however these were not so impressive. I would say they were very average
Stephanie H.
Denton, TX
So good and moist if you're a cookie lover like me these are definitely a must have in the kitchen
Lena B.
I love these cookies they taste good they remind me of my grandmother home made cookies
Michelle  M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love oatmeal raisin cookies, and I have to say that I'm addicted to them.
Anom A.
I loved the taste considering I was skeptical of trying. The flavor is great. It's has the perfect amount of softness.
Mckenzie R.
Birmingham, AL
Are these soft? Do they kind of melt in your mouth?
Lena B.
Where can you find these cookies ??
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Who else doesn't think raisins belong in cookies? They just ruin a good thing! Lol