Bremenn Research Labs Emergency Zit Stick Acne Treatment

by Bremenn Research Labs

This super-concentrated , instant acting formula reduces redness and swelling on contact while it begins to treat , heal and clear the underlying blemish, without caking or drying.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bremenn Research Labs Emergency Zit Stick Acne Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Kiera F.
Neat packaging, easy to use but not really any kind of a miracle worker. Its unscented and dries pretty easily so u won't feel it on ur face but nothing to rave about. Bought at Boscovs.
Amanda B.
Twin Falls, ID
I got two of these at Costco months ago for 10-$11 or something like that. I was a little skeptical but decided to try it out and usually this stuff works on my pimples I try to use it right when I notice I'm getting a pimple. You have to twist the container it comes in multiple times to get the product out of the tube. It's like a lipstick or concealer that you have to twist.

Looking for your answer?