Bremenn Clinical Charcoal Detoxifying Facial Mask uploaded by Chaymae O.

BY BREMENN BOTANICALS

This facial mask cleanses, detoxifies and clarifies your skin with its unique formula of activated charcoal, apple extract and Vitamin E. Absorbs oils, impurities and environmental pollutants. Cleanses deep-seated debris from pronounced pores. Purifies and rejuvenates without stripping the skin of moisture. 2 fl. oz HOW TO USE Begin with clean, dry skin. Gently apply a thick, even layer of Activated Charcoal Mask over the entire face, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse off. Pat face dry. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

Buy on Kohl's*
Chloe S.
We just got this in at my work. Decided to give it a try. I'm a fan of charcoal masks and bremann is a great line. However, I've definitely used similar ones with a more reasonable price point. Not bad but very pricy.
Darilyn C.
Perth amboy
I find that it dosnt pull away all of my pores and that glue can do the same effects. I got mine at a sephora and I would not buy it agian if I wanted to peel something off of my face I would just get glue or buy the 99 cent one from the dollar store.
Adriana O.
Winton, CA
I seriously love this mask so much it has a really unique scent it felt like it worked instantly when I wash the mask of my face felt so smooth and looked beautiful after one use I would probably buy again when I run out
Jannat F.
brooklyn Ny
I heard a lot about this product. I'm making a review because I really want to try it and once I get the product I want to edit this one and actually tell everyone how this is. But so far what I heard is that it makes your face feeling very soft and removes spots and blackheads.
Christina D.
Watertown, NY
Love it AMAIZING PRODUCT ONE OF MY FAVE , THE PRICE IS UNBEARABLE AND THE QUALITY THE BEST . OTS SIMPLY A MOST TRY ūüėč
hafsaa A.
Casablanca
Really I want to try it and once I get the product I want to edit this one and actually everyone how this is.
Amu A.
lagos
Would love to try this,the charcoal mask helps to get rid of blackhead and I'm dealing with some much right now
Danny m.
When it comes to face mask I haven't got a clue,that's why am interesting in receiving a sample to test out.
Celina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a good charcoal mask, who would recommend this product?
Danny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this face mask help to face dark spots?
Danica S.
Chaymae O.
salé
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is beautiful or no??
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this at!!????