BY BREMENN BOTANICALS

Rich black tea, pine bark extract, and compounds naturally present in unicellular algae create a unique, highly effective, ultra-pampering 10-minute mask.

• Potent antioxidant properties keep skin looking beautiful and less susceptible to the visibly damaging effects of free radicals
  • Energized, hydrated, beautifully supple skin
  • An extraordinary cooling, soothing sensation
  • Nourishes and refines for softer, smoother, more radiant skin

Buy on Kohl's
  • "I received this in my Kohl’s VoxBox and was eager to try it. I applied it after washing my face before bed and it felt really tingly/cold, but didn’t hurt or sting. I have sensitive skin and it did not irritate it or cause any breakouts, which is definitely important to me. Product is thick and made my skin extremely soft. I’d recommend using this to help wake up in the morning for sure!" in 4 reviews
Trudy L.
South boston, VA
The mask this mask had a really thick consistency and felt great on my skin after applying. It did not begin to tighten as it dried which I really appreciated but the minty tingly feeling was a bit strong initially after applying. The strong tingle did eventually begin to fade away and I became more comfortable. When they say you'll experience serious results they didn't lie, my skin is visibly smoother healthier and much more hydrated and this was only after one use ! I definitely will be online shopping for this product FYI it's sold out many places lol only gave 4 stars because of the strong minty tingle
Mandy P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Oh my goodness I loved this! The tingling sensation was a little much to begin with. But it settled down quickly and was just a cool, calming cream. The real magic was when I washed it off. My skin was so soft I couldn’t even stop touching it! Love it.
Sarah K.
Anderson, SC
I really enjoyed this product. I received it complimentary from Influenster in my
Kohl’s Love Your Look Voxbox. Other Influenster’s describe the product as “creamy,” and “buttery,” and I agree. The mask gives your skin that cold, tingly feeling of a face cleanser, without the itchy tightening pull from a traditional face mask. When I washed this off I didn’t have to scrape or scrub. I actually thought I hadn’t left it on long enough because it was still thick and creamy. Overall, I enjoyed this face mask a lot. Unfortunately, I cannot not afford such an expensive product, hence my four star review.
Ami E.
Bartlett, TN
First of all let me just say that pouring battery acid on my face would have been more comfortable than this mask. As soon as I put it on I had to double check that I somehow didn’t mistake it for lighter fluid. I ran across the house quickly to my bathroom to wipe this off. After screaming and splashing cold water on my face it finally calmed down. Giving it 3 stars because the 30 seconds it was on my face did some good. My skin is so soft. Probably because it burnt a few layers off. But I couldn’t imagine what 10 minutes would do if 30 seconds made my skin feel so good!!
Heather R.
Got this sample free in a voxbox from influenster! My first thought was ooh refreshing cooling feeling then it started to burn a little which made it a little uncomfortable. But I do like the feeling after I take it off. My skin is tight and cool. Feels great. I just don't like the burning.
Lori M.
Tallahassee, FL
LOVED this product that I received free in the Khol's Voxbox! It has a cooling sensation without being aggressively tingly. It made my skin SOOO smooth! The only draw back for me would be cost. For me this would be considered a luxury item, but I recommend it to everyone! I actually ended up ordering the full size!!!
This is my #giftcrush!!! #contest
Tiffany G.
Pasadena, CA
I received this free in the Kohl’s VoxBox. I received a small lip gloss size sample and thought I would only get 1 use out of it but a little goes a long way and I will probably get 3 total out of that tiny container! It smelled great like mint and possibly eucalyptus?!?! And when you put it on your face it had a cool refreshing tingle. It was tacky when on so I would pull your hair back while it is on. My skin felt smooth and refreshed after using it.
Heather P.
Madison, CT
I received a sample of this complimentary from Influenster but all opinions are my own! When I first applied the mask to my face I instantly felt the cooling and tingling which I love because I feel like the mask is actually working! I loved the gel/lotion mix-like consistency of it and how thick it is. It makes applying a nice thick even layer easily. It rinses off easily and left my face feeling very hydrated and refreshed!
Casey S.
I received a sample of this mask in my Kohl’s VoxBox. Immediately when I put it on, I felt it tingling and cooling my skin. The consistency wasn’t what I expected. It’s thicker than normal lotion, but not as thick as a regular mask. It almost feels like a gel. After I washed it off, my face felt so smooth and hydrated. However, after discovering the price point, I don’t know that I’d spend over $50 on this product.
Jessica K.
I received this mask for free in the recent Kohls beauty haul voxbox. The consistency of the mask is thick and creamy but I really did NOT like the "cooling" sensation. It's less cooling and more tingly and stings. That feeling DOES pass but after a good 2 minutes and I did not enjoy waiting for that to happen. The mask washes off easily and left my face soft, but I wasn't particularly wowed.
Danica S.
Does it hurt to peel off?
Nia R.
How does this product smell?
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Does it help refine pores?
Victoria L.
I have oily/combination skin, did anyone feel that this product actually worsened/caused breakouts or was that just me?
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
How good is this product .. never heard of the brand