Breeze Tidy Cat Litter Box uploaded by Sara S.

BY BREEZE #1 in Litter Boxes

Breeze tidy cat litter box see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Anna M.
Pullman, WA
This litter box is a life saver. After trying clumping and non clumping litter and dealing with the hassle of cleaning the litter box this really simplified the trouble. I feel like it's more expensive at first to buy the litter box, pellets and stock of pads but it is worth it in the long run since you don't replace the litter as often. The pellets are heaven for me with a cat who kicks litter EVERYWHERE. No more litter everywhere on the carpet and trying to get it out, the pellets are easy to sweep up and put back in the litter box. The pee pad makes clean up way easier since you just have to worry about changing it out and scooping out the poo. You do have to scoop out the poo daily (which you should do anyway with any litter box) because if you don't it will smell and your cat won't have any space to go again since this only requires one small bag of palettes. Honestly this litter box won't be for every person or every cat but for us it's perfect and I don't think I will ever go back to normal litter. I do wish they would make other boxes that are more covered and in other colors. Higher wall would be more convenient for stopping litter from kicking out and a closed top would help with smell.
Maria P.
Fontana
We presented our cat with this litter option with fear she wouldn't like it after being trained in regular cat litter. But I'm so picket with smell And thought it was worth a try even though it seemed more expensive too. But so far been about a month and only time I will have a funky smell come through is when I need to remind my husband to change the pad. Which should be good for a bout a week for one cat. So far very content with it. I am hoping we can find a cheaper option of refills at amazon and hope they are as good. Or maybe will just stick to the same brand.
Nada C.
Sterling, VA
Okay so I purchased this litter box when I brought home my baby Persian cat. She has long hair and I wanted to use a litter box that wouldn’t leave residue on her. This was perfect!! I don’t have to worry about traditional kitty litter sticking to her, the pee pads are easy to change out, and she’s had no trouble using it. I’d definitely recommend this product to anybody who has a cat at home.
Kristina A.
New York
I have a 14 year old cat, and I’ve used so many litter boxes for her through the years (including a fancy automatic litter box). Breeze Tidy Cat Litter Box hands down is the best out of all the litter boxes! It’s so easy to use and maintain. I love that it also controls the smell. All I have to do is change the pellets at least once a month. The pad that absorbs the urine, needs to be change at least 2x a week for me. I love Breeze! My cat loves it too.
Kaila M.
Fort Mitchell, KY
You just HAVE to be tentative to change that pee pad! My cats have used this litter box and had no problem adjusting to it versus ‘normal’ litter. We always come back to this litter box because it’s the best that we can find. It doesn’t stink up the house like litter and it doesn’t leave those nasty little litter crystals everywhere. Great product, just somewhat pricy.
Brooke K.
Pet Lover Expert
I got this product to try with our new kitten and it really is a game changer. It keeps the smell to a minimum and the change is so easy. The only downfall is that the pellet refills can be hard to find and get pricey. I still prefer this type of litter box to a litter box that uses traditional clumping litter because it eliminates odor so much better.
Cristina M.
Hackensack, NJ
I used this when I first adopted my kitten at the time. It was great, but as she got bigger, it got more difficult to hide the odor as her metabolism was just at its peak. We switched to a regular litter box and she got accustomed to it. This is an overall good product because the concept behind it is great. It just didn’t work out for my cat.
Katie F.
New Albany, OH
Pet Lover Expert
After hearing my sister rave about this litter box, I went to the store and bought it and seriously would never go back to a regular litter box. I don't have litter all over the floor near the litter box like I usually would. I tell everyone I know about this litter box and have gotten so many people to buy it. Seriously amazing.
Marylou C.
My older cat loves this litter box but my youngest does not, we have to have a separate box for the baby but like I said my oldest cat lovvesss this box...Its sooo much easier than cleaning with a scoop everyday...Its a bit different and takes some getting used to but its good for someone who cant be home 24/7
Savannah H.
Very nice litter box, it’s great that their is a pre pad in the bottom although if you have a larger cat he/she may not fit as our cat did. It is a little pricey to keep on restocking on the litter and pee pads unless you bought in bulk.
Heather J.
Nitro, WV
Pet Lover Expert
I'm interested in trying this for my kitties. Has anyone's cats been hesitant to use this?
Brianna S.
Was wondering if this box comes in different sizes and Are the replacement pads expensive?
Marcella A.
El monte, CA
Pet Lover Expert
Does you cat like this little box?
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
where can i find this?
Kinion  S.
Richmond, Va
Any one else's cat try to eat the fresh pellets??