Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Katie S.

BY BREEZE #11 in Litter

New! Tidy Cats Breeze for Multiple Cats Odor Control Made Easy Odor Control System separates urine for outstanding odor control Anti-Tracking Cat friendly litter pellets Clean Easy Pad absorbs urine odor for up to one week Litter System Contents: 1 Litter Box with Scoop: 20.3 x 15.2 x 11.18 1 Bag of Litter Pellets: 56 oz 1.59 kg 4 Cat Pads: 16.9 x 11.4 in Cat pad lasts up to one week with 1 cat and 3 days for 2 days. How It Works Breeze litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for a quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray. Questions or Comments? STR see more...

• Does this work well? Is it worth the money?2 Answers
  • I hear that this is good for urine odor but what about when the c...3 Answers
  • How much would you say that you spend monthly on supplies (litter...2 Answers
Breeze Cat Litter System
  • "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
  • "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
  • "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
  • "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
  • "The pads at the bottom where long lasting and kept the odor trapped the pellets did go all over the place but they were super easy to clean up! " in 6 reviews
Abby W.
Newark, DE
Love this system. Moved into a smaller apartment and got a kitten. A friend for mine with 4 cats suggested it because she loves it too. I was worried about the kitten transitioning from traditional litter but started using it immediately. Pellets don't have a scent unlike cat littles gross smell. My only issue is the price. I go through so much and the litter and pee pads price can stack up. I bought in bulk on Amazon though and the litter goes a long way. I would definitely suggest this system.
Beverly M.
Cincinnati, OH
I have 8 cats The Breeze system is awesome, but they only pee in it. Which is ok, I guess. I only have 1 breeze litter system, and the others are traditional litter. They come to the Breeze system to pee then go to the other box to do their other business.?? go figure, they're cats,LOL. The pads aren't always easy to find, they seem to sell out fast, and they are over $1 per pad. I need to find some coupons or start buying in bulk on line or something. I am keeping this system and I am thinking of getting another one. I would recommend it to anyone with cats, it is very easy to clean, and change out the pee pad.
Taylor N.
Jupiter, FL
Since buying this my house smells so much better. The pad underneath could be soaked with pee and it still doesn't stink up the house. It's so much less messy than regular clumping litter. It doesn't get tracked all over the house and I don't have to scrape pee litter clumps off the side of the box. It didn't take long to transition my cats and they seem to like it. It is a little expensive, but the litter lasts a while without needing to be changed. If you're sick of dealing with a disgusting litter box all the time this is worth a try.
Tara L.
Milton, FL
Bought this back in November. It's great for reducing the mess of litter but the smell is awful. Pads are supposed to last a week but I have to change every 2-3 days and the litter is supposed to be good for up to 30 days but after 2 weeks it has to be changed. I only have one cat so I wouldn't recommend if you have multiple.
Jessica m.
I bought this when I got a second cat because I read the reviews and people seemed to love it. With two cats I had to get two boxes so I wanted an easier solution to clean them. The box and pellets were very expensive but promised that I would use less than conventional litter so I decided to try. I wasn't able to even try it out because my kitten thought the new pellets would be fun to eat. I will try again when she gets older and review again.
Holly R.
Niceville, FL
I feel that this is a great concept, it certainly made cleaning the litter box easier on me. The only reason I down graded it was because it tracks really bad. Maybe my cat is messier than other cats but he seemed to get it EVERYWHERE! Plus I felt like it really smelled bad after a few days. After about 3 months of using it, my cat decided he liked the couch better! Grrrrrr
Laura C.
SIOUX FALLS, SD
Cat Box Kudos I am not a big fan of cat litter - all over the house, the awful "cat litter" smell (aside from the cat contribution), and the high cost of quality cat litter. On a whim, after trying numerous litter box styles, shapes and sizes and different types and brands of litter (including clay, paper, crystals, and other substances), I happened across the Breeze Box. I had the cats try out the Breeze Box; everyone in the household immediately fell in love! No more stench, litter scattered everywhere or constantly going to the pet store for more litter. Works so well we even got one for the rabbit!
Kylie A.
Fort Wayne , IN
I bought one of these about 4 years ago. My cat at the time would constantly dig and would be particularly noisy at night. The pellets get flung everywhere, but I did find the pellets picked up the poop easier. The little slider under neath that catches the urine has to be changed constantly or it leaks and smells. It's honestly not the best product and you have to replace more, for more money.

I think it's all personal preference.
janet g.
Parker, Co
I just moved and didn't have a ton of space for a cat litter box especially because all my space has carpet and I was really worried about litter tracking all over the place and the dust. This has been an awesome option for me and the cats. It took about a day for my cats to get used to it but they have been good ever since. NO DUST, NO TRACKING! and doesn't have nearly as bad a linger of odor as traditional litter boxes! Defiantly recommend!
Ryan S.
Virginia Beach, VA
Yeahhhhhhh I love this product!!! We have two cats and definitely by day 7 the pad should be changed or you will have urine smell hit you as soon as you open the drawer. Whoever invented this system thank you!!!!! No more litter mess. Yes the pellets escape sometimes but you can just pick it up and throw it away!
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone had any problems with these?
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does anyone else's cat refuse to use this like mine does?
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
What is your honest opinion of this product? does it work better than basic cat litter?
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
DOES it bug anyone else that this don't have a top??
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Is this worth spending the money? How does it work exactly?