Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Katie S.

BY BREEZE #9 in Litter

New! Tidy Cats Breeze for Multiple Cats Odor Control Made Easy Odor Control System separates urine for outstanding odor control Anti-Tracking Cat friendly litter pellets Clean Easy Pad absorbs urine odor for up to one week Litter System Contents: 1 Litter Box with Scoop: 20.3 x 15.2 x 11.18 1 Bag of Litter Pellets: 56 oz 1.59 kg 4 Cat Pads: 16.9 x 11.4 in Cat pad lasts up to one week with 1 cat and 3 days for 2 days. How It Works Breeze litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for a quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray. Questions or Comments? STR see more...

• Does this work well? Is it worth the money?2 Answers
  • I hear that this is good for urine odor but what about when the c...3 Answers
  • How much would you say that you spend monthly on supplies (litter...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
  • "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
  • "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
  • "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
  • "The pads at the bottom where long lasting and kept the odor trapped the pellets did go all over the place but they were super easy to clean up! " in 6 reviews
Kristen T.
Brandon, FL
I'm a new cat owner. I wanted to purchase a litter box and litter that was both easy to clean and kept my home from smelling like an animal lived there. This litter box system worked for a couple of weeks, but the litter pellets do not clump the litter therefore leaving an odor. The pad at the bottom is awesome. No problems there. I ended up scraping the litter and using litter liners and regular kitty litter. I still enjoy the system, but it doesn't completely resolve the clean, anti-tracking, and odor control for me!
Kadi C.
College Sta, TX
I have been using this system for about a year now and love it. My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier. Granted, the kicked out pellets are like stepping on Legos, but much easier than walking in sand. I do wish there was a slightly bigger version because my cat likes to overshoot the edge. This product is still my favorite litter system I have ever used. The smell is extremely minimal, and the clean up is so easy!
Catherine C.
Indianapolis, IN
When I had 2 cats, managing the litterboxes was a challenge. I used the Breeze system for a few years because I liked the idea of the pads to collect urine.

However. Because the system did a good job of containing the odor, I would occasionally not get to the pad in time and then, oh boy, what a mess. Clean up usually involved me being so thoroughly grossed out that I needed a shower after I cleaned up the mess.

So, stay on top of the Breeze and you and your cats will be a lot happier!
Chrey N.
Sedro Woolley, WA
We are a one cat household. A very busy family, with a 3 year old and another on the way. This system makes litter cleanup a breeze, pun intended. I used to hate cleaning the litter box and would rarely do so. This system is super easy. The pee falls through the pellets into an absorbent pad below. The poop stays on top of the pellets. Easy to scoop and all you have to do is flush the poop (and any pellets that get attached). Septic and sewer safe! No odor worries either. Higher initial cost than some other systems, but it comes with coupons inside the box!
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I understand the purpose of this litter system, but its awful to pick and and step on the pellets. The pet pee pads, yeah are useful but if you forget to change it out every other day, you will have a mess on your hands. But for poop... awful! it doesn't cover any of the smell or anything, and the fact that the top is open, more pellets fly everywhere and you can see your cats mess. I like the traditional litter box, fully covered... poop and pee out of sight and thats how i like it
Kimberly B.
Turnersville, NJ
The concept is great. We tried it out for our cats. You don't have to worry about litter being tracked everywhere (one of our biggest issues). And clean up was super easy. However, it did NOT control odor. The stench of urine was awful, even if the pad had barely been used. Also wish it was larger. Our 13 lb cat had issues actually getting urine in the box. She would stand in the box and pee over the edge when the lid was detached. With the lid, the urine would drip out the cracks between the lid and box. We had to call it quits and go back to a regular box.
Kayleen G.
I love this litter box and so does my cat. We've had it since he was a little kitten so he's used to the large pellets. If your cat is used to the traditional litter I would probably recommend just sticking to that. I love that it's so eco friendly and you can shake most the pellets out and just flush the poop. Yes it does smell, but so do most liter boxes after a cat goes poop. I've found that if you plug an air freshener in right by the liter box it becomes almost not noticeable.
Tiffany L.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I love this- I have 3 cats. We use 2 regular litter boxes upstairs and one breeze system downstairs. My cats won't do #2 in this box which is weird but it really helps take the load off of the other 2. The pads last me about a week with 3 cats if you rotate the pad around half way through the week. There is no smell and it absorbs immediately
Amanda R.
Simpsonville, SC
I'm going to be honest I'm not really the biggest fan of this litter box. My cat did not like the feel of the litter used for this box. My friend happened to get it where she works for free, and had a litter box she already liked so I'm glad I didn't pay any money for this litter box. But in my opinion it really wasn't the best for me.
Ali S.
Quincy, WA
My husband and I used this with our cat for a short period, and I admit it was really good with the odor, but I really wasn't that impressed. For one it's almost cheaper to buy what you need for it on Amazon, which still ends up adding up. It's not something my local Walmart sells so if you ran out you were out of luck. The liter is okay but my cat was confused that he couldn't bury it like he wanted which lead to him not burying anything. Very pleasant. It's true it doesn't track around the house like regular kitty litter does but it really didn't work for us. Most times do to my cat not being able to bury his droppings it seemed messier to clean up, and the huge gaping holes in the pick up scoop really didn't help.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone had any problems with these?
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does anyone else's cat refuse to use this like mine does?
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
What is your honest opinion of this product? does it work better than basic cat litter?
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
DOES it bug anyone else that this don't have a top??
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Is this worth spending the money? How does it work exactly?