Breeze Cat Litter System
Top Questions See all 245 Q&A
- "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
- "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
- "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
- "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
- "The pads at the bottom where long lasting and kept the odor trapped the pellets did go all over the place but they were super easy to clean up! " in 6 reviews
However. Because the system did a good job of containing the odor, I would occasionally not get to the pad in time and then, oh boy, what a mess. Clean up usually involved me being so thoroughly grossed out that I needed a shower after I cleaned up the mess.
So, stay on top of the Breeze and you and your cats will be a lot happier!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos