Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Jamie D.Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Katie S.

BY BREEZE #10 in Litter

New! Tidy Cats Breeze for Multiple Cats Odor Control Made Easy Odor Control System separates urine for outstanding odor control Anti-Tracking Cat friendly litter pellets Clean Easy Pad absorbs urine odor for up to one week Litter System Contents: 1 Litter Box with Scoop: 20.3 x 15.2 x 11.18 1 Bag of Litter Pellets: 56 oz 1.59 kg 4 Cat Pads: 16.9 x 11.4 in Cat pad lasts up to one week with 1 cat and 3 days for 2 days. How It Works Breeze litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for a quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray. Questions or Comments? STR see more...

• Worth it? Does it actually work??1 Answers
  • Does this work well? Is it worth the money?2 Answers
  • I hear that this is good for urine odor but what about wh...3 Answers
Breeze Cat Litter System
  • "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
  • "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
  • "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
  • "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
  • "When he would use our regular litter box with fresh step, he would bring litter up with him from the basement and track it all over the house." in 6 reviews
Tiffany K.
Vancouver, WA
I used this product for about six months. I like the concept, separating the urine and the feces. But, there are some issues. I never felt like my cats liked the texture of the pellets it wasn't a welcoming place for them to use. I had one cat who would find another place to go on more than one occasion. It's also sort of gross to have a pad in your home for any amount of time soaking up urine and I found that it was always pretty disgusting to have to change the pad. Using multiple systems I have found that plain, scooping clay litter that you clean daily is the most appealing, hygienic and easy method.
LD C.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love the Tidy Cat Breeze litter system and, more importantly, so do my cats. I have two cats that are allowed to go outside, but mostly stay indoors. This system is great. While it is hard to get used to the pee pad and pellet concept, day to day use is easy peasy. With two cats I change the pads once a week and the pellets once a month, scooping poopsies daily. I simply flush the poopsies and there is so little waste or work involved. Another great plus, I buy pads and pellets in bulk from Amazon.
Ashley B.
Rockville, MD
SO much better than a standard litter box! I bought this after a lady at PetSmart urged me to do so and it has exceeded my expectations. The pellets don't get tracked all through the house like traditional litter does, it's easy to clean out, and the pads lock in odors. I do a full scrub down of mine every 30 days- dump the pellets, and bleach the box, and I change the pads twice a week rather than once a week because I have two cats using it. Highly recommend!
Sarah H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is an amazing system. Our cats loved it and were able to figure it out with no problem. There are a few downsides to it. One is that when they first go to the bathroom, it smells VERY strongly because there is no clay to absorb or scent to mask it, but it goes away quickly. The pads and pellets are expensive, but they also last a long time. It is also much, much cleaner than clay litter, as it doesn't get tracked all over the house. I will admit it is not for every cat (mine are really go-with-the-flow), but it is innovative. With two cats, the pee pads would last about 5-6 days.
Erin D.
Aliquippa, PA
I received this system as a gift a few years back and it sounded great in theory. I set it up for my kitties and they flat out refused to use it for the first few days... eventually they wore down and tried it out.

Much to my chagrin, I walked in to the lovely aroma of cat urine and feces stronger than it had ever been. With nothing to cover their presents in the odor just wafted throughout my house giving it a nice 'poo-pourri' sent... all i can say is that everyone who says there is no smell at all must have a wizard for a cat because he's performing magic in that litter box!
Jessica C.
Oxford, NC
I had my doubts about this product when I first got it but it turned out to be pretty good. I don't recommend it for a multicat household though. If you have one or two cats this will work for you but I have 5 and have to have 4 litter boxes in the house and the product is a bit expensive for that. Also I have a cat that refuses to use it because he likes to dig in the sand.
The litter does not track all over the room which is fantastic! and I love the fact that the urine collects on a pad in the bottom tray so you don't get that strong odor as long as you change is often.
Katherine S.
Beaumont, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love love love! The Breeze Cat Litter system changed my life. I will never return to a traditional cat litter system again. There is no smell. Scoop the poop, change the pad. Voila. The cat pads underneath must be changed in a week. Day 7 they are filled to the brim and if you forget to change by Day 8 it will overflow. I wish they could hold more, especially for our 2 cat home. The only time it smells is Day 8.
Stephanie D.
I bought this to cut down cat box odor. The boxes are in the basement and you can't even smell them unless you are right next to them. Since they are pellets they also are way easier to clean up then little pieces of litter that get everywhere! One of the best pet purchases I have made I think. Easy to change pads and pellets only need to be changed once a month and waste is easily scooped out. Also my cats didn't have any trouble making the switch from the old box to this one.
Kristen G.
Northglenn, CO
While the replacement pellets and pads can be difficult to find and a bit pricey, I really love this system. It is the first litter box that does not smell horrible (as long as you clean it daily.) When I am able to find the supplies I need, I will stock up since they tend to sell out fast. The replacements used to be available at walmart and target but recently I have only found them at Pestmart and Kmart.
Brittany W.
Of all things, I had to adopt a cat with a litter allergy. Poor little thing gets a horrible rash and sneezes his nose off. After talking to several vets, we finally found the culprit- his litter (and his food, but that's not relevant.) We switched to the Breeze as the litter is dust free, and it has worked great. All my cats love it- no pooping outside the box to show their dissent, so far. I do have to scoop the Breezes more often than normal litter, and changing the pee pad can be a pain, but it's definitely worth it for anyone with a sensitive cat!
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone had any problems with these?
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA
Does anyone else's cat refuse to use this like mine does?
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
What is your honest opinion of this product? does it work better than basic cat litter?
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
DOES it bug anyone else that this don't have a top??
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Is this worth spending the money? How does it work exactly?