Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Jamie D.Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Katie S.

BY BREEZE #10 in Litter

New! Tidy Cats Breeze for Multiple Cats Odor Control Made Easy Odor Control System separates urine for outstanding odor control Anti-Tracking Cat friendly litter pellets Clean Easy Pad absorbs urine odor for up to one week Litter System Contents: 1 Litter Box with Scoop: 20.3 x 15.2 x 11.18 1 Bag of Litter Pellets: 56 oz 1.59 kg 4 Cat Pads: 16.9 x 11.4 in Cat pad lasts up to one week with 1 cat and 3 days for 2 days. How It Works Breeze litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for a quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray. Questions or Comments? STR see more...

• Worth it? Does it actually work??1 Answers
  • Does this work well? Is it worth the money?2 Answers
  • I hear that this is good for urine odor but what about wh...3 Answers
Breeze Cat Litter System
  • "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
  • "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
  • "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
  • "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
  • "When he would use our regular litter box with fresh step, he would bring litter up with him from the basement and track it all over the house." in 6 reviews
Christie T.
East Helena, MT
I loved the concept of Breeze and was in the market to try an alternative to traditional cat litter, so this was one of two, litter systems I purchased. I use both, the Breeze system the most recently. I love the lack of actual cat litter. I love the pellets and love that the pee pad is a quick and easy fix every few days. The pellets that my cat kicks outside of the litter tray as he leaves are super easy to clean up and I no longer have litter all over my bathroom!! The only negative is that I have to drive to a pet store to purchase. It would be nice to see it sold in Walmart or Target for convenience.
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
I thought this would be a better option than a traditional litter box and litter but I ended up not liking it. I wanted something that wouldnt get stuck to my cats paws so he could track it all over my bed and apartment, so i figured i would give it a try. The pee pad is super gross and its hard to clean when feces gets stuck between the cracks. Also it seems that none of the smells are masked by this litter in any sort of way. I like the concept but it needs improving.
Katie S.
Lawrenceville, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Where has this litter system been all my life? It by far exceeded my expectations! Super easy assembly! I'd choose this over the normal dusty clumping litter system any day! My cat took right to it! He's a large indoor cat and poor boy had a tendency of stepping in his urine when exiting the litter box (he doesn't prefer to cover it after he does his business). With this system, that's not a problem! The only downside that I found was the size of the actual box. Because my cat is on the larger side, I had to remove the side panels so he could move around a little easier.
Stephanie D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I decided to buy this when moving since I used to work at petsmart and this is one item that NEVER got returned. Well, I now know why! I am temporarily living in just one bedroom with a bathroom (studio apartment, basically). The cat's litter box is less than 3 feet from my bed. I NEVER smell cat pee. I only smell cat poop right after she 'goes'. Just scoop the poop out, and it's all better. I changed the cat pad after the first week as directions state and it came out cleanly and absorbed a lot. I am impressed and highly recommend to all others. Definitely watch for coupons, too! Check their website. It also comes with coupons for the refills.
Abby C.
Madison Hts, MI
We transitioned from your everyday cat litter box with clay litter to the Breeze system and we love it! No more clay litter EVERYWHERE. The only downfall to the system is the litter and pads you are supposed to buy are super expensive. I have two cats and would have to change the pad almost every day and the pads and litter are pricey. To still use this system, I buy a different litter thats the same shape (it's made out of recycled news paper) so that it won't fall through the holes and I replaced the pads with paper towel that I change daily.
Elizabeth O.
Providence , RI
When I came across this litter box I was so excited! It seemed like the perfect solution for two cats living in a small one bedroom apartment. This litter box was great for the first few days but it didn't go a great job of controlling urine smell. I found I was replacing the pad more often than I wanted to and they were expensive. This litter box was great for our picky cat, who won't use the box if there's a urine stain in the litter. However our other cat didn't like the feeling of the litter pellets on his feet. I found myself having to get another regular litter box to compensate their needs.

Overall, I would recommend this product if it fits the needs of your cats. It just happened that our cats didn't really like it.
Jamie V.
Hamilton, OH
The idea behind this system is great. The disposable pads that collect urine are very user friendly and greatly reduce the smell of cat pee. The problem with this system is the "litter" pellets. They do not mask feces odors in any way, are expensive to replace and my cats hate how hard they are. I still use the Breeze box and pads, but use pine litter pellets instead. It's not as easy of a clean up as the Tidy Cats pellets, but the pine pellets mask the feces odor better,are cheaper and eventually soften some for my poor kitties paws. I think some further product development and research will help Tidy Cats make this system perfect.
Katy F.
stamford, CT
I have literally tried every litter box/system out there. I would dread changing the litter due to the cloud of dust that would envelope my face and house. The litter the cats tracked was an added annoyance. I literally bought the breeze system the second it came out. It has been great! My cats were quick to adjust and I think they really enjoy it too. I found that one of the old litter box tops works well with it so I have added that on. I've had to buy new ones after a few years because their urine becomes caked on and is difficult to clean due to scratching. Overall, the system is completely worth it!
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Less cat urine smell, check!
Less costly each month, check!
Less dust flying around, check!

With the breeze system, you buy one bag of pellets per month on average and a few bags of pee pads (although I think the pads come in larger size packages now) and it is STILL less costly than buying a crap ton of scoopable litter and having to lug and carry out all that heavy mess. The biggest plus is the fact that your entire house won't smell like cat!
Tiffany K.
Vancouver, WA
I used this product for about six months. I like the concept, separating the urine and the feces. But, there are some issues. I never felt like my cats liked the texture of the pellets it wasn't a welcoming place for them to use. I had one cat who would find another place to go on more than one occasion. It's also sort of gross to have a pad in your home for any amount of time soaking up urine and I found that it was always pretty disgusting to have to change the pad. Using multiple systems I have found that plain, scooping clay litter that you clean daily is the most appealing, hygienic and easy method.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone had any problems with these?
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA
Does anyone else's cat refuse to use this like mine does?
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
What is your honest opinion of this product? does it work better than basic cat litter?
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
DOES it bug anyone else that this don't have a top??
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Is this worth spending the money? How does it work exactly?