Breeze Cat Litter System
Top Questions See all 253 Q&A
- "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
- "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
- "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
- "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
- "When he would use our regular litter box with fresh step, he would bring litter up with him from the basement and track it all over the house." in 6 reviews
Pros: •The smell! No more constant cat pee smell which is great if you live in an apartment
•Less mess and easier clean up
•Easy to set up, use, and transition cats over to
Cons:•Maybe it's because my cats are still playful kittens, but if pellets escape onto the floor the cats bat them around and play with them
•Pellets and pads run out faster than litter supply
All in all, the pros definitely outweigh the cons with this one. So glad I made the change!
If it weren't so expensive to get and to maintain, I'd definitely switch back and get a few of these to eliminate the cat litter that gets tracked around the house.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos