Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Jamie D.Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Katie S.

BY BREEZE #10 in Litter

New! Tidy Cats Breeze for Multiple Cats Odor Control Made Easy Odor Control System separates urine for outstanding odor control Anti-Tracking Cat friendly litter pellets Clean Easy Pad absorbs urine odor for up to one week Litter System Contents: 1 Litter Box with Scoop: 20.3 x 15.2 x 11.18 1 Bag of Litter Pellets: 56 oz 1.59 kg 4 Cat Pads: 16.9 x 11.4 in Cat pad lasts up to one week with 1 cat and 3 days for 2 days. How It Works Breeze litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for a quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray. Questions or Comments? STR see more...

• Worth it? Does it actually work??1 Answers
  • Does this work well? Is it worth the money?2 Answers
  • I hear that this is good for urine odor but what about wh...3 Answers
Breeze Cat Litter System
  • "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
  • "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
  • "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
  • "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
  • "When he would use our regular litter box with fresh step, he would bring litter up with him from the basement and track it all over the house." in 6 reviews
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have been using this system in our 1 cat household for about 3 years. Its AWESOME! All you need to start is included here - the litter box, the litter pellets, the litter pads, and the scooper. You put a pad in the tray on the underside of the litter system and you add the pellets into the basin. When you cat goes "wee" it goes through the slats and the pad soaks it up. This way you just scoop the doodies and change the pad once a week (more often for more cats) and the pellets once a month. In the long run this system saves a lot of time and money and cats love it. It keeps things much cleaner, too! Traditional litter can be very messy where these pellets are larger and easier to dust up...they also don't stick in the cats paws to be tracked out. I'd highly recommend this system to anyone with a cat! Well worth it. Affordable! Easy to maintain!
Stephanie M.
Modesto, CA
One of my biggest concerns about this product was how difficult it might be to get my two kittens to adjust to the change from litter to pellets. They transitioned right away thankfully.

Pros: •The smell! No more constant cat pee smell which is great if you live in an apartment
•Less mess and easier clean up
•Easy to set up, use, and transition cats over to

Cons:•Maybe it's because my cats are still playful kittens, but if pellets escape onto the floor the cats bat them around and play with them
•Pellets and pads run out faster than litter supply

All in all, the pros definitely outweigh the cons with this one. So glad I made the change!
Jasmine P.
Lagrangeville, NY
I have 2 female cats. Both 2 years old. One Tabby, One Torty. The tabby absolutely LOVES the breeze system. We love it too because it doesn't smell. Does not make a mess because they pellets are too big to be dragged by the cats paws. It is also easier to scoop. But my torty started going to the bathroom on the floor. So we figured it was because she didn't want to share with her sister. We bought a second breeze system just for her. WELL, That did not work! She just hates the breeze system. I can't force her to do something she doesn't want to do. So we bought a regular litter box just for her and no more bathroom on my hardwood. So we have both a breeze and a Regular cat box. Wish they would both use breeze though.
Krystie Lee M.
Seriously the best thing we could have gotten when we got cats. It's so easy to use and is neat and doesn't smell! The pellets sometimes spill out? But since it isn't sand, it's so easy to clean. The pads are easy as well, as they just slide out and we dump it in the trash. I HIGHLY recommend.
Tiffany H.
Elmhurst, NY
I had the Breeze Cat Litter System for about 4 years now. At first my cats were using it fine and I enjoy the fact that it causes less litter tracking. Although you don't have to change the litter often, you do have to change the wee wee pad every week. One time I forgot to change the wee wee pad and it started over flowing. It was a task to balance the tray with the urine into the bathroom to pour it out. It's been 4 years and I started to notice that the bottom tray is now stained with urine residue. I cant seem to scrub it off and it smells very strong. We have a normal litter box and litter down stairs and my cats have been favoring it now a days. Also, although the litter pallets don't look dirty or clump when wet, it will start to smell like cat pee. Its best to change the whole thing once every two months!! I didn't find out till I notice my cats pooping in a corner of the house.
Rebecca T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a great product if you only have one cat or are able to afford the pads to change it daily - or multiple times a day if you have more than one cat. I liked using this box for my cats and they never gave me any hassle over it. My biggest issue with it is the price of everything. I have 3 cats and used only one of these with my regular litter box due to cost. Even with an additional box, the pad on the Breeze would fill up very quickly and would be very messy to clean up if I didn't replace it in a timely manner. I ended up getting rid of it in favor of 2 traditional boxes.
If it weren't so expensive to get and to maintain, I'd definitely switch back and get a few of these to eliminate the cat litter that gets tracked around the house.
Renee H.
Sicklerville, NJ
This system is one of the more expensive ones on the market, but very easy to use. If you are short on time it is the perfect system for you. I like how it separates the urine and feces, the only thing is that my cat always urinates in the same exact spot in the box. If I don't mix the litter around, the litter itself starts to smell. Because the litter does not absorb smell, it tends to smell a little sooner. Also, the grate is so large that you can only use their type of litter or the newspaper pellet types. When I had to get a urine sample for the vet it was difficult because I had to use their type of litter so it wouldn't contaminate the sample. The litter was too small and fell through the grate. Other than that they system is great, easy to clean and maintain.
Catherine H.
Hackettstown, NJ
At first I was hesitant about it, but I've had it for almost two years and rant and rave about it! We only have one kitty using it but it is great. I've had cats all my life and always hated that odor that would hit your nose as soon as you came within 50 feet of it (due to the traditional kitty litter). Now most people don't realize where the box even is until they're in the bathroom. Even then, it generally doesn't start to smell until the pee pads are about a week old, and realistically if you flip the pad (my kitty on goes on the front) it eliminates that issue. Love that I can also just scoop and flush once kitty goes and there's not little droppings anymore.
Michelle S.
Snellville, GA
This system is amazing... however, your cat might not be as impressed. I currently own one cat that's 1.5 years old, and she's quite a stubborn creature. Even though she's stuck in her ways, after two weeks of working with her, she finally used this system. I believe it was the size and shape of the pellets which bothered her at first. It definitely took some work at the beginning, but it is worth it. Clean up is a "breeze", and it produces less waste since I don't have to dump litter as frequently. If you have the time to help your cat get used to a new system and are tired of traditional litter boxes, I'd recommend this product for you!
Shelby B.
Waco, TX
Growing up I had a cat that we used the traditional litter with, but my now husband got a cat before we got married and discovered this litter box system which is what we still use now. We have only been married for two months but I already LOVE this litter box system compared to traditional litter. It helps with the smell and clean up of the litter box. We have it marked in our calendar when to change the pellets and pee pad so we have never noticed problems with all of that. I would recommend EVERYONE to use this system if they have a cat.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone had any problems with these?
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA
Does anyone else's cat refuse to use this like mine does?
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
What is your honest opinion of this product? does it work better than basic cat litter?
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
DOES it bug anyone else that this don't have a top??
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Is this worth spending the money? How does it work exactly?