Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Jamie D.Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Katie S.

BY BREEZE #4 in Litter

New! Tidy Cats Breeze for Multiple Cats Odor Control Made Easy Odor Control System separates urine for outstanding odor control Anti-Tracking Cat friendly litter pellets Clean Easy Pad absorbs urine odor for up to one week Litter System Contents: 1 Litter Box with Scoop: 20.3 x 15.2 x 11.18 1 Bag of Litter Pellets: 56 oz 1.59 kg 4 Cat Pads: 16.9 x 11.4 in Cat pad lasts up to one week with 1 cat and 3 days for 2 days. How It Works Breeze litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for a quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray. Questions or Comments? STR see more...

• Worth it? Does it actually work??2 Answers
  • Does this work well? Is it worth the money?2 Answers
  • I hear that this is good for urine odor but what about wh...3 Answers
Breeze Cat Litter System
  • "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
  • "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
  • "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
  • "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
  • "When he would use our regular litter box with fresh step, he would bring litter up with him from the basement and track it all over the house." in 6 reviews
Kristina H.
Pottstown, PA
I have three cats and over the last 13+plus years I have use just about every little box on the market with the same unsatisfying results until I found this system in 2008. I bought it right away and it is the simply amazing. If you came to our house, you would never know we have three cats.

My husband and I used to fight over whose turn it was to clean out the old boxes. The freaking sandy grainy litter would get tracked all over the house, all over the laundry room, there was a tons of dust (that can't be good for anyone's lungs), they smelled all the time, pain to clean and just YUCK!

I have have 4 of these boxes and I seriously don't mind cleaning them out at all. Super easy, just scoop them out every day or every other day. Change the pad in the drawer underneath every 7 days (about a week) and once a month completely replace the pellets. Idiot proof. They even look bright and cheerful.

The whole thing even costs less than when we were buying regular cat litter.

Tidy cat suggests a transitional period to get the cat adjusted to the new system, but I just switched them out and kept put the cats in them. No problems with them using it but every animal is different.

Tip:
Don't forget to change out the pads because they can hold A LOT of urine and when they get saturated it builds up in the pan. Just me, I forgot ONCE and in six years have never made that mistake again.
Ashley M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not really a fan. I was sick and tired of the litter and so I purchased the pack. I wish the pellets were scented or something. When the cat does her business, the poo makes the whole room smell like a baby diaper and then the pad will reek of ammonia. *gag* idea is cool but that's pretty much it.
Luz D.
I like  that I do not have the messy litter of more traditional litter boxes all over the house. The pellets are easier to  pick up and last a long time. I  add to it  about once monthly.  I  also change the pads weekly.  I have one cat  so if you have more you may need to change the pad more frequently.  I have used this system for over 5 years.
Bianca P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I Love this product! No more litter tracked down the hallway and it really helps keep the odor down in my house. I wish it was a little longer as my cat sometimes poops on the rim but I really do like the convince of it! I recommend it to many people and love it!
Christine L.
New york, NY
Since I live in a NYC apartment which I share with two other people, I had to find an alternative to cope with the lack of space and ventilation. Since I switched to the Breeze system, I will never go back to the traditional barbaric clay litter system! I like the concept- it separates the urine from the stool. The urine is collected on a tray that is lined with a pad while the stool sits on top. My tomcat who is about 9 years old did not have an issue transitioning. Somebody recommended I place the remnants from his old litter box into the new system but I wasn't going to pack poo for my move. Anyway, there are many pros:
- Cleaner system with separating the wastes
- Not much scooping required
- Eliminates tracking

Some cons:
- One size.
- The pellets need to be refilled every month and the pads every week (rotate to make good use). These costs can add up. I recommend buying in bulk or finding alternatives (I read bb gun pellets can work).
- Low sides- not ideal for those diggers
Vicki E.
This litter box is amazing.  I would never go back to a traditional litter box.  The litter doesn’t get all over.  The pee drains down unto a pad that is replaced.  Refills are a little pricy, but it is worth the ease of use.
Jessica G.
Athens, Ga
So, I bought this litter system after being tired of always having such a hard time cleaning my cats litter box with traditional litter. With the old box we had, the cats would pee in the corners and the litter would get hard and clump together. Because of this, it always felt like the litter didn't last very long because I was having to toss all of the clumps etc and no matter what kind of litter I got, it would get a hard, sticky consistency whenever they'd pee, yuck!

At first I hated that the new system didn't hide their "poo" smell that well, but eventually, after adding some litter deodorizer, it got better and we just spray some air freshener when needed. I love the fact that sorting their poo and pee is so easy now! No more hard, sticky clumps mixed all together! You just scoop the poo and replace the pee pad when needed. The pellets hold up really well and I don't have to scoop the box nearly as much as I used to, and when I do have to scoop, it's a breeze! lol All in all, I am definitely glad I bought this and wish I would have done it sooner!
Marianna H.
Surprise, AZ
I had used clay litter for years and most recently had switched to a natural litter made by Arm & Hammer to keep my cats from ingesting toxins. However, those litters didn't control the strong ammonia odor and my cats tracked it everywhere! I decided to start using the Breeze System about 4 months ago and it has worked out great! My cats adjusted to it immediately, it controls odor very well (to the point that I don't smell their urine any more), and there is no huge mess to clean up. You do have to make sure you follow the pad replacement schedule (once a week for 1 cat, every 2 - 3 days for 2 or more cats) and you need to rotate the tray halfway through the usage schedule to make sure urine doesn't collect in one spot (especially for those that have cats that tend to favor a specific part of the litter box). Although I do find some pellets throughout the house, I'm no longer finding litter all over my floor, which was very noticeable on tile and hardwood. The only drawback is that in my area, only Petsmart sells the pads and pellets so I just stock up.
vanessa c.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love this litter box so much! I've been using it for 3 years now. I would never go back to a clay litter. The tracking stops and you will only find a few pellets here and there but you can easily just throw them back into the box. I use it for two cats. While it is true it won't cover the smell i think the point just like any other litter box is to scoop the poop at least once a day and don't let it build up. What's good about this is if your cat doesn't really cover their poop you can just pick it up and flush it down the toilet. I don't think i would ever want to scoop and clean the cat pee that builds up at the bottom of clay litter boxes ever again. It takes me 5 mins to clean up my Breeze Box when the pee pad gets full.
Vanessa T.
I can’t say enough good things about the breeze!! Love this and the best part is you don’t get that cat litter stench. Its reasonably priced and pretty easy to find the pads and pellets at pet smart. Highly recommend
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone had any problems with these?
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA
Does anyone else's cat refuse to use this like mine does?
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
What is your honest opinion of this product? does it work better than basic cat litter?
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
DOES it bug anyone else that this don't have a top??
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Is this worth spending the money? How does it work exactly?