Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Katie S.

BY BREEZE #9 in Litter

New! Tidy Cats Breeze for Multiple Cats Odor Control Made Easy Odor Control System separates urine for outstanding odor control Anti-Tracking Cat friendly litter pellets Clean Easy Pad absorbs urine odor for up to one week Litter System Contents: 1 Litter Box with Scoop: 20.3 x 15.2 x 11.18 1 Bag of Litter Pellets: 56 oz 1.59 kg 4 Cat Pads: 16.9 x 11.4 in Cat pad lasts up to one week with 1 cat and 3 days for 2 days. How It Works Breeze litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for a quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray. Questions or Comments? STR see more...

• Does this work well? Is it worth the money?1 Answers
  • I hear that this is good for urine odor but what about when the c...3 Answers
  • How much would you say that you spend monthly on supplies (litter...1 Answers
Breeze Cat Litter System
  • "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
  • "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
  • "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
  • "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
  • "The pads at the bottom where long lasting and kept the odor trapped the pellets did go all over the place but they were super easy to clean up! " in 6 reviews
Jacquelyn B.
I've had at least one of these boxes in my house for about 3-4 yrs now! Having 3 cats, it's difficult to keep up with the cleanings, especially with a finicky cat! Until about 6 months ago only one of the cats would use it, and even then, he would only pee in it. Seems odd but it worked out great! The pads have great absorbency & with one cat, they only needed to be changed once every week or two!
Even now with all three cats using the boxes (we now have 3 boxes), the pads need to be changed every 2-3 days, which has been more expensive, but the alternative was worse. Our oldest cat had refused to use the breeze before he developed a severe liver infection which he almost died from. As a result of the medication, he urinates more frequently and more volume. When he would use our regular litter box with fresh step, he would bring litter up with him from the basement and track it all over the house. It was awful!!! His paws would become caked with it and the fun part was trying to wash him up... He finally started using the breeze and realized he doesn't get the litter stuck to him anymore and will not go back to the old litter pan at all! I think it speaks for itself! It's the box all 3 of my cats prefer to use!
Audra C.
Keota, OK
I love this system! The odor is 98% controlled. The only other 2% is when the cat is actually using it. The pellets are so much easier to manage than clay litter, and I'd rather deal with the pellets and pads any day! So uch less scooping and changing litter! My only issue is that I live in a rural area and sometimes it's hard to find the pads in between getting an online order if I chose to order that way. Otherwise, it's perfect! I'll never use clay litter again!!
Jessica M.
I am so glad I bought this litter box as soon as we adopted our cat. It doesn't smell at ALL! You can't even tell that there is a cat in the house, the pellets don't have that strong smell of cat litter (which I personally find disgusting!) and the pads and pellets are easy to change.
Georgia S.
England, UK
Having 4 cats was so annoying because they ALL kicked the litter out or played in it! Ew ! But then when we got this they stopped kicking it and instead of staying in and making a mess they just go in do it and go out. No mess. No smell! Easier clean up! A life saver! Love itn
Kelsey C.
Reinholds, PA
This litter box is such a wonderful system! I love how the cats urine goes under the litter onto a little pee pad! It makes clean up so much easier! BUT...you have to get the urine pads and litter refills almost every week and they are really expensive.
Farala E.
Ciudad de la Costa, Solymar
I had one, one upon, but it don't have the thing in that keep easy an clean you're cat litter!

Ruz R.
Yauco, PR
I have a cat and I have change the pads every 3-4 days or the bottom of the box floods over even thou it controls the order. The pads are also expensive!
Robin G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great product to drastically cut down the cat smell. Everything you need in included, and it is at a great price point.
Vanessa H.
Es lo maximo. Facil de cambiar, elimina el mal olor y mi gata se siente como en un trono cada vez que la usa.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone had any problems with these?
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does anyone else's cat refuse to use this like mine does?
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
What is your honest opinion of this product? does it work better than basic cat litter?
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
DOES it bug anyone else that this don't have a top??
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Is this worth spending the money? How does it work exactly?