Breeze Cat Litter System
4.21 / 5 based on 342 Reviews
New! Tidy Cats Breeze for Multiple Cats Odor Control Made Easy Odor Control System separates urine for outstanding odor control Anti-Tracking Cat friendly litter pellets Clean Easy Pad absorbs urine odor for up to one week Litter System Contents: 1 Litter Box with Scoop: 20.3 x 15.2 x 11.18 1 Bag of Litter Pellets: 56 oz 1.59 kg 4 Cat Pads: 16.9 x 11.4 in Cat pad lasts up to one week with 1 cat and 3 days for 2 days. How It Works Breeze litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for a quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray. Questions or Comments? STR see more...
Top Questions See all 259 Q&A
Breeze Cat Litter System
- "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
- "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
- "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
- "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
- "When he would use our regular litter box with fresh step, he would bring litter up with him from the basement and track it all over the house." in 6 reviews
I've tried so many liter boxes and this is by far the best! No smell, no liter everywhere. It's percent.
For the most part it was good. It's only good for one cat though. It's an easy clean up but that's it.
This was so much easy to clean and it does it smell and I also love removable P pad that helps a lot
Less clean up, low odor and my cat is not able to track or kick these pellets everywhere!
This is pretty awesome,No smell & easy clean up. I will never use clay based litter again!
I love this litter system! It is so easy to clean and it doesn't make a big mess! 👍🏼
This cat litter system is a different approach to traditional litter. Less messy too.
We had one of these, and found it annoying. It's easier to just scoop it ourselves.
Love because it covers up odors and keeps the area around the littler box cleaner
We have two of these (upstairs and downstairs). Works great for our two cats.
Q & A
Has anyone had any problems with these?
Does anyone else's cat refuse to use this like mine does?
What is your honest opinion of this product? does it work better than basic cat litter?
DOES it bug anyone else that this don't have a top??
Is this worth spending the money? How does it work exactly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos