Breeze Cat Litter System
Top Questions See all 58 Q&A
- "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
- "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
- "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
- "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
- "The pads at the bottom where long lasting and kept the odor trapped the pellets did go all over the place but they were super easy to clean up! " in 6 reviews
Si ce n'était pas cher à obtenir et à entretenir, je reviendrais sans hésiter et d'obtenir quelques-uns d'entre eux pour éliminer la litière pour chats qui est suivie dans la maison.
Even now with all three cats using the boxes (we now have 3 boxes), the pads need to be changed every 2-3 days, which has been more expensive, but the alternative was worse. Our oldest cat had refused to use the breeze before he developed a severe liver infection which he almost died from. As a result of the medication, he urinates more frequently and more volume. When he would use our regular litter box with fresh step, he would bring litter up with him from the basement and track it all over the house. It was awful!!! His paws would become caked with it and the fun part was trying to wash him up... He finally started using the breeze and realized he doesn't get the litter stuck to him anymore and will not go back to the old litter pan at all! I think it speaks for itself! It's the box all 3 of my cats prefer to use!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos