Breeze Cat Litter System
4.21 / 5 based on 340 Reviews
New! Tidy Cats Breeze for Multiple Cats Odor Control Made Easy Odor Control System separates urine for outstanding odor control Anti-Tracking Cat friendly litter pellets Clean Easy Pad absorbs urine odor for up to one week Litter System Contents: 1 Litter Box with Scoop: 20.3 x 15.2 x 11.18 1 Bag of Litter Pellets: 56 oz 1.59 kg 4 Cat Pads: 16.9 x 11.4 in Cat pad lasts up to one week with 1 cat and 3 days for 2 days. How It Works Breeze litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for a quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray. Questions or Comments? STR see more...
Top Questions See all 259 Q&A
Breeze Cat Litter System
- "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
- "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
- "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
- "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
- "When he would use our regular litter box with fresh step, he would bring litter up with him from the basement and track it all over the house." in 6 reviews
I really like this system. The supplies are a little expensive but worth it. Cuts down on odors so it's great.
After to switching to this I don't have problems with the litter all over the floor and it just seems cleaner
I've always wanted to try this product but wasn't sure if my baby girl would like it. I might have to try it.
I just recently bought this and I must say that I love it, the odor control is great I cannot smell a thing.
I love this litter system and so did my cats. I live in a small place and there was never an odor problem.
I've tried so many liter boxes and this is by far the best! No smell, no liter everywhere. It's percent.
Este producto es muy eficaz. Trae lo primordial para el aseo del gato. Se nota que son productos buenos.
For the most part it was good. It's only good for one cat though. It's an easy clean up but that's it.
This was so much easy to clean and it does it smell and I also love removable P pad that helps a lot
Less clean up, low odor and my cat is not able to track or kick these pellets everywhere!
Q & A
Has anyone had any problems with these?
Does anyone else's cat refuse to use this like mine does?
What is your honest opinion of this product? does it work better than basic cat litter?
DOES it bug anyone else that this don't have a top??
Is this worth spending the money? How does it work exactly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos