Breeze Cat Litter System
4.18 / 5 based on 314 Reviews
New! Tidy Cats Breeze for Multiple Cats Odor Control Made Easy Odor Control System separates urine for outstanding odor control Anti-Tracking Cat friendly litter pellets Clean Easy Pad absorbs urine odor for up to one week Litter System Contents: 1 Litter Box with Scoop: 20.3 x 15.2 x 11.18 1 Bag of Litter Pellets: 56 oz 1.59 kg 4 Cat Pads: 16.9 x 11.4 in Cat pad lasts up to one week with 1 cat and 3 days for 2 days. How It Works Breeze litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for a quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray. Questions or Comments? STR see more...
Top Questions See all 58 Q&A
- "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
- "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
- "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
- "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
- "The pads at the bottom where long lasting and kept the odor trapped the pellets did go all over the place but they were super easy to clean up! " in 6 reviews
This cat litter system is a different approach to traditional litter. Less messy too.
We had one of these, and found it annoying. It's easier to just scoop it ourselves.
Love because it covers up odors and keeps the area around the littler box cleaner
We have two of these (upstairs and downstairs). Works great for our two cats.
I LOVE it! Works amazingly. So much better than a traditional litter box :)
This is awful! Cats hated it! Made a huge mess! Not worth the hassle.
I Love this system! no more cat litter on te bottom of my feet!! :-D
My cats love this I never saw them act this way they are very picky
I have two cats and this make the litter clean up so much easier.
No smells, easy to clean and no litter mess on the floor
Q & A
Has anyone had any problems with these?
Does anyone else's cat refuse to use this like mine does?
What is your honest opinion of this product? does it work better than basic cat litter?
DOES it bug anyone else that this don't have a top??
Is this worth spending the money? How does it work exactly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos