Breeze Cat Litter System
Top Questions See all 253 Q&A
- "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
- "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
- "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
- "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
- "When he would use our regular litter box with fresh step, he would bring litter up with him from the basement and track it all over the house." in 6 reviews
My husband and I used to fight over whose turn it was to clean out the old boxes. The freaking sandy grainy litter would get tracked all over the house, all over the laundry room, there was a tons of dust (that can't be good for anyone's lungs), they smelled all the time, pain to clean and just YUCK!
I have have 4 of these boxes and I seriously don't mind cleaning them out at all. Super easy, just scoop them out every day or every other day. Change the pad in the drawer underneath every 7 days (about a week) and once a month completely replace the pellets. Idiot proof. They even look bright and cheerful.
The whole thing even costs less than when we were buying regular cat litter.
Tidy cat suggests a transitional period to get the cat adjusted to the new system, but I just switched them out and kept put the cats in them. No problems with them using it but every animal is different.
Don't forget to change out the pads because they can hold A LOT of urine and when they get saturated it builds up in the pan. Just me, I forgot ONCE and in six years have never made that mistake again.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos