Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Jamie D.Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Katie S.

BY BREEZE #10 in Litter

New! Tidy Cats Breeze for Multiple Cats Odor Control Made Easy Odor Control System separates urine for outstanding odor control Anti-Tracking Cat friendly litter pellets Clean Easy Pad absorbs urine odor for up to one week Litter System Contents: 1 Litter Box with Scoop: 20.3 x 15.2 x 11.18 1 Bag of Litter Pellets: 56 oz 1.59 kg 4 Cat Pads: 16.9 x 11.4 in Cat pad lasts up to one week with 1 cat and 3 days for 2 days. How It Works Breeze litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for a quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray. Questions or Comments? STR see more...

Breeze Cat Litter System
  • "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
  • "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
  • "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
  • "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
  • "When he would use our regular litter box with fresh step, he would bring litter up with him from the basement and track it all over the house." in 6 reviews
Elizabeth H.
Clinton , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I did like this a lot and the cats seemed to like it but I just didn't feel it did as great as regular litter and felt it was a lot more work to clean. We ended up going back to regular litter pans and haven't used this since. It was still good though and if you're looking for something that doesn't use regular litter, I feel this is a good alternative.
Miriam B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat absolutely loves this litter box. It took him a while to get used to it, but now he wouldn't go back to regular litter! I no longer have to sweep up dust from around the litter box every day and there is no smell. It is super easy to change the litter and I highly recommend this product to everyone I know with a cat!
Erika C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have tried several cat litter boxes and this one is far the best one. It helps keep the litter inside especially since my cat likes through her "things" outside. The pads are expensive so I use litter bags instead and I am able to just pick it up. In case she make holes in the bag, it gets collected in the bottom drawer. I totally recommend using this over other cat litters. It is easy to clean and my cat loves it.
Shannon D.
The pads are pretty expensive to soak up the pee, and it's important that they get changed as cat pee has ammonia.  Perfect for a 1 cat household, where you can keep it in a separate room so the smell won't get to you, since there's no clumping.  Works well and don't have to change the actual litter almost ever... but not "eco friendly" because of the pads you watse.
Hope H.
Everyone that I have talked to that has one of the breeze systems they absolutely love it! All of the people i know have male cats as well and we all know how that can smell. They all say its so much less odor then regular cat boxes and so much easier to maintain! I want one so bad lol
Haley H.
Saint Johns, FL
i just got this for my two cats. I am still a little iffy about it. I does contain the pee smell but not so much the poop. It is also very loud when they dig and are covering up their poop. Ive only had it for a few weeks and am still experimenting.....
Heather L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats just did not like this system. I'm pretty sure it was the pellets and that they just have picky paws about where they do their feline business. I ended up having accidents around the home after multiple attempts with the advice lines help to try to coax my munchkins to use their new box. It just didn't work out in my home.
Sumer M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This box has made cleanup much easier! The odor control is great if you keep up with it and clean it regularly. I like that the litter isn't tiny little pieces that get everywhere but sometimes the pellets do get out of the box thanks to the cat. It's like stepping on a Lego. But with that aside, this has been a great choice!
Kristina H.
Pottstown, PA
I have three cats and over the last 13+plus years I have use just about every little box on the market with the same unsatisfying results until I found this system in 2008. I bought it right away and it is the simply amazing. If you came to our house, you would never know we have three cats.

My husband and I used to fight over whose turn it was to clean out the old boxes. The freaking sandy grainy litter would get tracked all over the house, all over the laundry room, there was a tons of dust (that can't be good for anyone's lungs), they smelled all the time, pain to clean and just YUCK!

I have have 4 of these boxes and I seriously don't mind cleaning them out at all. Super easy, just scoop them out every day or every other day. Change the pad in the drawer underneath every 7 days (about a week) and once a month completely replace the pellets. Idiot proof. They even look bright and cheerful.

The whole thing even costs less than when we were buying regular cat litter.

Tidy cat suggests a transitional period to get the cat adjusted to the new system, but I just switched them out and kept put the cats in them. No problems with them using it but every animal is different.

Tip:
Don't forget to change out the pads because they can hold A LOT of urine and when they get saturated it builds up in the pan. Just me, I forgot ONCE and in six years have never made that mistake again.
Ashley M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not really a fan. I was sick and tired of the litter and so I purchased the pack. I wish the pellets were scented or something. When the cat does her business, the poo makes the whole room smell like a baby diaper and then the pad will reek of ammonia. *gag* idea is cool but that's pretty much it.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone had any problems with these?
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA
Does anyone else's cat refuse to use this like mine does?
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
What is your honest opinion of this product? does it work better than basic cat litter?
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
DOES it bug anyone else that this don't have a top??
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Is this worth spending the money? How does it work exactly?