Breeze Cat Litter System
4.18 / 5 based on 314 Reviews
New! Tidy Cats Breeze for Multiple Cats Odor Control Made Easy Odor Control System separates urine for outstanding odor control Anti-Tracking Cat friendly litter pellets Clean Easy Pad absorbs urine odor for up to one week Litter System Contents: 1 Litter Box with Scoop: 20.3 x 15.2 x 11.18 1 Bag of Litter Pellets: 56 oz 1.59 kg 4 Cat Pads: 16.9 x 11.4 in Cat pad lasts up to one week with 1 cat and 3 days for 2 days. How It Works Breeze litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for a quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray. Questions or Comments? STR see more...
Top Questions See all 58 Q&A
- "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
- "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
- "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
- "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
- "The pads at the bottom where long lasting and kept the odor trapped the pellets did go all over the place but they were super easy to clean up! " in 6 reviews
This system has been AMAZING for my cat! I truly can no longer smell the odors from his litter box. The pelets work wonderfully.
This litter was horrible. The smell was horrible and instead my cat thought it was a snack not litter. The price is horrible too.
Love how easy the cleanup is with the pee pad insert below! Wish it came with a covered top. Overall very well worth the price
By far the best litter system I have ever used. No dust, no pee smell. Absolutely love it. I tell everyone to get this system.
Love our breeze system. So easy to take care of! My cat has heavy urination, so I wish the pads were a little more absorbent.
I have 2 cats and I love this. I love that there's no litter to track around the house. I love the pee pad and pellets.
My cat must urinate a lot for the drawer to have standing urine in it. I am not impressed with the odor control either.
I would definitely recommend this system. Much easier to maintain than clay litter and my cats seem to like it more!
I really like this system. The supplies are a little expensive but worth it. Cuts down on odors so it's great.
I've always wanted to try this product but wasn't sure if my baby girl would like it. I might have to try it.
Q & A
Has anyone had any problems with these?
Does anyone else's cat refuse to use this like mine does?
What is your honest opinion of this product? does it work better than basic cat litter?
DOES it bug anyone else that this don't have a top??
Is this worth spending the money? How does it work exactly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos