Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Katie S.

BY BREEZE #9 in Litter

New! Tidy Cats Breeze for Multiple Cats Odor Control Made Easy Odor Control System separates urine for outstanding odor control Anti-Tracking Cat friendly litter pellets Clean Easy Pad absorbs urine odor for up to one week Litter System Contents: 1 Litter Box with Scoop: 20.3 x 15.2 x 11.18 1 Bag of Litter Pellets: 56 oz 1.59 kg 4 Cat Pads: 16.9 x 11.4 in Cat pad lasts up to one week with 1 cat and 3 days for 2 days. How It Works Breeze litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for a quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray. Questions or Comments? STR see more...

• Does this work well? Is it worth the money?2 Answers
  • I hear that this is good for urine odor but what about when the c...3 Answers
  • How much would you say that you spend monthly on supplies (litter...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
  • "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
  • "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
  • "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
  • "The pads at the bottom where long lasting and kept the odor trapped the pellets did go all over the place but they were super easy to clean up! " in 6 reviews
Sheena G.
My cat loves it in 2 ways 1 she likes to use the bathroom in it and 2 she likes to play with the pellets. I like it because it last longer and it is easier to clean.
Ashley W.
Chandler , AZ
My cat loves this box!! Its so much better than the normal litterbox! It doesn't track litter everywhere and you don't have to worry about scooping the pee!
Jessica W.
What I Love about this product is I'm not having to feel regular cat litter on my feet if I walk near it around the house. The odor is kept minimal as well.
alyssa m.
This litter box is fabulous. so easy to maintain and to clean. although, my kitten does like to take the pellets out and play with them around the house.
Melissa M.
Clover, SC
I liked the ease of this box. It's great if you have a cat with bladder problems. One of my cats refused to use it so I had to switch to regular litter.
Teresa G.
This doesn't work that well at all. I live in an apartment and for this price I expected to keep the smell but it works just like a cheapo litter box.
Melissa N.
La Vista, NE
Love that the pads are a quick easy removal and replacement, although they last longer than advertized in my house with no odor which is an added plus.
Karen R.
Breeze Cat Litter System is pretty cool. My daughter has it and it is easy to use. It doesn't cost much. Her cats love this. There is no liter smell.
Brandy F.
Bellevue, NE
I have two cats and although you have to scoop poop often it is easy. I just check if I need to scoop each time I go to the restroom. Easy Peasy!
Melissa S.
Homestead , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. EASY CLEAN UP DOES NOT SMELL UP MY HOUSE LIKE OTHER LITTERS. THE ACTUAL ROCKS CAN BE USED SEVERAL TIMES WITH OUT CHANGING DAILY.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone had any problems with these?
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does anyone else's cat refuse to use this like mine does?
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
What is your honest opinion of this product? does it work better than basic cat litter?
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
DOES it bug anyone else that this don't have a top??
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Is this worth spending the money? How does it work exactly?