Breeze Cat Litter System
4.18 / 5 based on 314 Reviews
New! Tidy Cats Breeze for Multiple Cats Odor Control Made Easy Odor Control System separates urine for outstanding odor control Anti-Tracking Cat friendly litter pellets Clean Easy Pad absorbs urine odor for up to one week Litter System Contents: 1 Litter Box with Scoop: 20.3 x 15.2 x 11.18 1 Bag of Litter Pellets: 56 oz 1.59 kg 4 Cat Pads: 16.9 x 11.4 in Cat pad lasts up to one week with 1 cat and 3 days for 2 days. How It Works Breeze litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for a quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray. Questions or Comments? STR see more...
Top Questions See all 58 Q&A
- "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
- "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
- "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
- "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
- "The pads at the bottom where long lasting and kept the odor trapped the pellets did go all over the place but they were super easy to clean up! " in 6 reviews
This doesn't work that well at all. I live in an apartment and for this price I expected to keep the smell but it works just like a cheapo litter box.
Love that the pads are a quick easy removal and replacement, although they last longer than advertized in my house with no odor which is an added plus.
Breeze Cat Litter System is pretty cool. My daughter has it and it is easy to use. It doesn't cost much. Her cats love this. There is no liter smell.
I have two cats and although you have to scoop poop often it is easy. I just check if I need to scoop each time I go to the restroom. Easy Peasy!
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. EASY CLEAN UP DOES NOT SMELL UP MY HOUSE LIKE OTHER LITTERS. THE ACTUAL ROCKS CAN BE USED SEVERAL TIMES WITH OUT CHANGING DAILY.
Very big pellets which my cat hated. I find the pads more wasteful and unecofriendly. The scooper isn't thick and isn't very durable either.
I like this a lot my cat loves it he always gets everything off his feet and lives to play around with it but it doesn't turn into a mess
I had heard good things about this system, but it just wasn't for us. We use pine pellets and prefer those for odor control and price.
Easier to use than a traditional cat litter! No clumps of pee to clean up and no lingering cat pee smells. Perfect for multiple cats.
i have a cat and i don't like the mess of litter everywhere. this is a nice size litter box, litter smells good and easy to clean!
Q & A
Has anyone had any problems with these?
Does anyone else's cat refuse to use this like mine does?
What is your honest opinion of this product? does it work better than basic cat litter?
DOES it bug anyone else that this don't have a top??
Is this worth spending the money? How does it work exactly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos