Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Jamie D.Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Katie S.

BY BREEZE #4 in Litter

New! Tidy Cats Breeze for Multiple Cats Odor Control Made Easy Odor Control System separates urine for outstanding odor control Anti-Tracking Cat friendly litter pellets Clean Easy Pad absorbs urine odor for up to one week Litter System Contents: 1 Litter Box with Scoop: 20.3 x 15.2 x 11.18 1 Bag of Litter Pellets: 56 oz 1.59 kg 4 Cat Pads: 16.9 x 11.4 in Cat pad lasts up to one week with 1 cat and 3 days for 2 days. How It Works Breeze litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for a quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray. Questions or Comments? STR see more...

• Worth it? Does it actually work??2 Answers
  • Does this work well? Is it worth the money?2 Answers
  • I hear that this is good for urine odor but what about wh...3 Answers
Buy on PETCO
  • "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
  • "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
  • "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
  • "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
  • "When he would use our regular litter box with fresh step, he would bring litter up with him from the basement and track it all over the house." in 6 reviews
Kyndal S.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
This is seriously the best litter box EVER. Seriously, I'm EXCITED about a litter box. It's that good. Clean up is a BREEZE (haha!) and you can never smell anything.
Sandy D.
West Fargo, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We've had this system for years now, and love it! It is, in my opinion, the best litter system out there. No odors, no dust. I highly recommend it to all cat owners!
Sarah C.
Charleston, SC
We have an infant son who will crawl soon and all the cat dust all over my floor was not going to work! We got this system and it's so much easier to keep the rest of my house litter free!
Katie R.
Davie, FL
It was really good at first but then my cat refused to use it. I have no clue what happened i think he missed the fact where he cant cover his urine or number 2 I'm not sure but its kind of pricey when you buy it....
Melissa U.
Saint Louis , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My favorite litter box I've used so far! Its great for containing the tracking of dust and litter all over the house. I also love the easy clean up with the drawer underneath the system.
Jennifer W.
Prt Washingtn, NY
This is the best litter system and the only one my two cats like. There is no tracking of litter. My only complain is the price of the litter and the pads. Best price I can find is from Amazon but still not cheap.
Amber K.
Amarillo, TX
I got a cat about a year ago and i bought this i just didn't like it at all the pads didn't last as long as they said they would i needed to change it like maybe once every 2-3days instead of each week
Erin P.
Oakmont, PA
I recently moved and started my cat on the Breeze Cat Litter System. She has had no issue with switching over from the clay litter. I have noticed that there is no overwhelming smell. It's easy to use and it's easy to clean.
Sheryl S.
We have been using this for years. I do subscribe and save with Amazon for the best prices and convenience. I don't miss the late night 7-11 runs for heavy litter and constantly vacuuming litter.
Diana F.
denton, TX
We've been using this litter system for our two cats for the last couple years. We've gone back and forth through many products but this one works really well in our home and for our animals.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone had any problems with these?
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA
Does anyone else's cat refuse to use this like mine does?
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
What is your honest opinion of this product? does it work better than basic cat litter?
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
DOES it bug anyone else that this don't have a top??
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Is this worth spending the money? How does it work exactly?