Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Katie S.

BY BREEZE #9 in Litter

New! Tidy Cats Breeze for Multiple Cats Odor Control Made Easy Odor Control System separates urine for outstanding odor control Anti-Tracking Cat friendly litter pellets Clean Easy Pad absorbs urine odor for up to one week Litter System Contents: 1 Litter Box with Scoop: 20.3 x 15.2 x 11.18 1 Bag of Litter Pellets: 56 oz 1.59 kg 4 Cat Pads: 16.9 x 11.4 in Cat pad lasts up to one week with 1 cat and 3 days for 2 days. How It Works Breeze litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for a quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray. Questions or Comments? STR see more...

• Does this work well? Is it worth the money?1 Answers
  • I hear that this is good for urine odor but what about when the c...3 Answers
  • How much would you say that you spend monthly on supplies (litter...1 Answers
Breeze Cat Litter System
  • "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
  • "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
  • "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
  • "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
  • "The pads at the bottom where long lasting and kept the odor trapped the pellets did go all over the place but they were super easy to clean up! " in 6 reviews
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO
We actually stopped using ours because the litter for it is expensive. We had to normally buy 2 bags of the litter at a time. It is a good litterbox though, overall.
Lisa H.
Cleveland, NC
I have cats that are about 10 years old and they switched over with no problems. I love that I don't have to buy heavy littler or scoop out heavy litter anymore.
valarie t.
Hesperia, CA
Ive always wanted to get on of these things i worked for a pet company so i am familiar with it and i have a friend who had one they are pretty neat always did want one though.
Melissa T.
Charleston, SC
The box does make it easier to clean. The pads though need to be replaced so often it is not cost effective. There also is the smell of the pellets. Just costs a whole lot to keep the house smelling ok!
Terri T.
Hagerstown, MD
I got this at Petsmart for $29. I hate cleaning the litterbox! This is easy to use and clean. It makes me not mind cleaning it so much. The cat don't seem to mind it either.
Kate W.
Cooperstown, NY
One great thing about this product is it eliminates odors pretty well and is easy to maintain. however it is very easy for cats to kick the pellets everywhere and changing the pad can be gross.
Meagan E.
Once you switch, you will never go back to a regular litter box. Minimal smell, litter isn't tracked all over the place. I've been using this system for 7 years.
Carrie L.
Pekin, IL
Before we got our second cat, we had our one cat on this system. She used it at first and then stopped suddenly. She developed a UTI and this system caused a bunch of problems per our vet.
Jessica G.
Flint, MI
I really wanted to like this but my cats (well just one of the) kept pooping outside of it :( I had to switch back to normal litter. Also, the poop smell is not covered up at all.
Ann W.
Harker Heights, TX
Best pan ever. Really eliminates that odor. The cats love it and litter isn't distributed all over the house. The pellets are easy to pick up and put back in the box.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone had any problems with these?
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does anyone else's cat refuse to use this like mine does?
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
What is your honest opinion of this product? does it work better than basic cat litter?
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
DOES it bug anyone else that this don't have a top??
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Is this worth spending the money? How does it work exactly?