Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Jamie D.Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Katie S.

BY BREEZE #4 in Litter

New! Tidy Cats Breeze for Multiple Cats Odor Control Made Easy Odor Control System separates urine for outstanding odor control Anti-Tracking Cat friendly litter pellets Clean Easy Pad absorbs urine odor for up to one week Litter System Contents: 1 Litter Box with Scoop: 20.3 x 15.2 x 11.18 1 Bag of Litter Pellets: 56 oz 1.59 kg 4 Cat Pads: 16.9 x 11.4 in Cat pad lasts up to one week with 1 cat and 3 days for 2 days. How It Works Breeze litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for a quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray. Questions or Comments? STR see more...

• Worth it? Does it actually work??2 Answers
  • Does this work well? Is it worth the money?2 Answers
  • I hear that this is good for urine odor but what about wh...3 Answers
Breeze Cat Litter System
  • "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
  • "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
  • "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
  • "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
  • "When he would use our regular litter box with fresh step, he would bring litter up with him from the basement and track it all over the house." in 6 reviews
Haley C.
Canton, OH
I have been seeing good reviews on this and saw it at the pet store and really had my attention. I have 3 cats that go to the bathroom a lot and would really like to know if it works good
Jennifer D.
Hartsville, SC
It worked well and my cat would use it but it did nothing for the horrible smelling poops my cat had. There's nothing to cover that up with this system. We ended up having to get rid of it and go to regular litter.
Brooke W.
I love the idea of the box but my cats refuse to poop in this and I can't figure out why! I've tried so hard to get them to convert and I haven't been able to so I had to just keep using the traditional litter box :(
Karen C.
Gross. While I can say it does help with the urine smell it is very difficult to clean out the box. I went back to traditional litter and my cat was much happier.
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I really liked the whole idea of this, it seemed simpler and easier. However after a few uses my cat suddenly decided the floor was a better option so we went back to the normal cat pan...
Genevieve S.
Austin, TX
I have two of them, one for each of my cats & I love the simplicity of these. It doesn't smell anywhere near as bad as using regular litter & its sosososo much easier for me to clean !
Heather D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The system is pretty expensive. My furry critters weren't a fan of the pellets. I'm eco-conscious, so I think the pads are a little wasteful. I say stick to a traditional litter system.
Becca E.
St Petersburg, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This litter system is much easier than any other litter boxes I've used. The pellets really do last a month and you change out the pads underneath without the mess, odor, or hassle.
Darian R.
Denham Spgs, LA
It sounds like a great idea! Most of the cat urine smell is hidden until thecleaning and then it hits you hard. Worse than regular litter. Also those pellets get everywhere and my vacuum refuses to catch them.
Angie R.
West Paducah, KY
This is the best Litter System! I love it I don't have any odor in my house, the pellets are not tracked threw my house, the pads need changed once a week. I love this system!!!
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone had any problems with these?
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA
Does anyone else's cat refuse to use this like mine does?
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
What is your honest opinion of this product? does it work better than basic cat litter?
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
DOES it bug anyone else that this don't have a top??
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Is this worth spending the money? How does it work exactly?