Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Jamie D.Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Katie S.

BY BREEZE #10 in Litter

New! Tidy Cats Breeze for Multiple Cats Odor Control Made Easy Odor Control System separates urine for outstanding odor control Anti-Tracking Cat friendly litter pellets Clean Easy Pad absorbs urine odor for up to one week Litter System Contents: 1 Litter Box with Scoop: 20.3 x 15.2 x 11.18 1 Bag of Litter Pellets: 56 oz 1.59 kg 4 Cat Pads: 16.9 x 11.4 in Cat pad lasts up to one week with 1 cat and 3 days for 2 days. How It Works Breeze litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for a quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray. Questions or Comments? STR see more...

• Worth it? Does it actually work??1 Answers
  • Does this work well? Is it worth the money?2 Answers
  • I hear that this is good for urine odor but what about wh...3 Answers
Breeze Cat Litter System
  • "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
  • "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
  • "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
  • "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
  • "When he would use our regular litter box with fresh step, he would bring litter up with him from the basement and track it all over the house." in 6 reviews
Bethk K.
Merrimack, NH
We have been using the Breeze system for almost a year now, and we will never go back to the "old way". I love the fact that it controls odors without perfumes like a lot of the litters out there do. I also love how easy the clean up is.
Lisa G.
Northport, AL
We have 3 cats, and have tried every litter box on the market.(even the automatic ones)Nothing controlled the odor until this. We no longer have "that cat house" smell. Our cats had no problem at all transitioning , and it is really easy . I LOVE that the larger grains of litter don't get tracked all over my floor, and don't turn to sawdust like pine litter.
Veronica H.
Crestview , FL
I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats. I currently use two systems and only change the pellets once a month, and the pads once a week.
Jennifer S.
Louisville, KY
I really like this product. I can't smell it and it is very low maintenance. The only problem I have is that my cat is slightly large and she doesn't fit this well. That's why I have other boxes. If there was one made in a bigger size there would be no complaints. Besides that this is a great litter box!
Ally L.
Taylor, MI
The only reason I am giving this product a C is because I think it is a great idea. Unfortunately, my cat used it once, and then NEVER used it again. I do not think this litter is not for every cat. But I really do love the idea, if only my cat would use it!
Devyn S.
Buford, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is so much better than regular litter. Scooping litter is for the birds. The only 'bad' thing about this litter box is that the poop odor tends to linger. But thankfully, it whisks away the urine smell pretty well.
Jessica G.
Kevil, KY
I really liked this product. It was easy to scoop the litter and the pee pad was easy to change. I know some people whose cats do not like the "pellet" type litter. If your cat is picky about change, I would save your money, but it was useful for me.
Brooklyn R.
Absolute life saver! Love cats but hate the smell of litter boxes? This is the system for you! The initial price can be scary but one bag of pellets and one pack of pads (4 pads) will last you and your cat a month! I've had many people take note of how they would never have known I even known I had a cat if they hadn't see the cat for themselves!
Erin L.
Williamstown, NJ
This system is easy and convenient to use especially with the pee-pads. The litter is also 100 times easier to clean up if scattered across the floor than traditional litter. Definitely recommend this to any cat owner looking for a new litter box!
Meagan M.
Frisco, TX
I had the worst problem with litter scattering everywhere, and this eleminates that. The only con is that the litter doesn't last that long with two cats. Very easy cleanup though.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone had any problems with these?
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA
Does anyone else's cat refuse to use this like mine does?
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
What is your honest opinion of this product? does it work better than basic cat litter?
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
DOES it bug anyone else that this don't have a top??
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Is this worth spending the money? How does it work exactly?