Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Jamie D.Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Katie S.

BY BREEZE #4 in Litter

New! Tidy Cats Breeze for Multiple Cats Odor Control Made Easy Odor Control System separates urine for outstanding odor control Anti-Tracking Cat friendly litter pellets Clean Easy Pad absorbs urine odor for up to one week Litter System Contents: 1 Litter Box with Scoop: 20.3 x 15.2 x 11.18 1 Bag of Litter Pellets: 56 oz 1.59 kg 4 Cat Pads: 16.9 x 11.4 in Cat pad lasts up to one week with 1 cat and 3 days for 2 days. How It Works Breeze litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for a quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray. Questions or Comments? STR see more...

• Worth it? Does it actually work??2 Answers
  • Does this work well? Is it worth the money?2 Answers
  • I hear that this is good for urine odor but what about wh...3 Answers
Buy on PETCO
  • "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
  • "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
  • "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
  • "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
  • "When he would use our regular litter box with fresh step, he would bring litter up with him from the basement and track it all over the house." in 6 reviews
Eugenia L.
Tucson
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am so happy that i chose this system! I have two cats and I don't have a house that smells like cat!! I read where you may need to transition them from scoopable litter to the pellets, by adding them in gradually, but my two cats had no problem other than shaking their feet a couple of times, then took to it quickly!! The pellets were easy for my cats to get used to. Get the hooded cat pan for cats that like to dig so the pellets don't fly out and get stepped on (ouch!). The pads keep the smell of urine under control so well, that I never smell it!  Well worth the money!
Rebecca S.
Rockvale
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 2 cats, and I’ve grown up with cats my whole life. I am SUPER allergic as well. I have always hated cleaning my litter boxes. They still smell, and if I didn’t scoop them twice a day, my cats would pee all over my couch.  have had 3 of these systems for 2 months now. And we have not had even one “accident” outside of these boxes. One cat likes that she doesn’t have to dig, and that she can’t see her pee. The other cat loves that he can sit, and dig at the pellets for hours, and not squish anything, or get messy. I can go about a week and a half before I have to change the pads, and I have yet to have to replace the pellets. I have have been washing them, and reusing them! I can not smell any of the boxes, and my allergic reactions have decreased by at least half. Even people who didn’t know I have cats, are surprised when they come over and see my cats, and don’t smell anything.
Emma J.
Summerville
I always used the traditional litter box but I am glad I switched! I hated having kitty litter everywhere around my house and this has definitely eliminated that. I love how the pellets don’t get stuck in my cats feet and how they don’t track. The only downside is that I feel like I have to do it more often and that the pad are expensive. Overall a great solution to end litter trails!
Heather L.
Rocky Point, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am not a big fan of these boxes. Though I do not have these for my cats, my mom has 7 of these boxes for her rescue. She has fostered currently 11 cats. And the boxes are kind of gross to clean. The pee goes on to a pad you have to throw away, and the poo does not get clumped in anything. Just sits in the box of pellets. It's weird and does not help with odors. Eh, not a fan.
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Breeze Cat Litter System.
I have 2 of these. They are unique in thatthe litter stays in the box. All the urine drips through Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Pellets Refill onto pads Breeze Tidy Cat Litter Pads . my litter box never stinks anymore. I just change the Breeze Pads once a week and scoop out poopoo everyday.
Brooke K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was excited to try this product because it’s so different than a traditional clumping litter box. I definitely prefer the breeze system over any other litter box we have tried. It helps keep the box clean longer and the odor to a minimum. The pellets can be expensive but they do last a month which makes it reasonable in the long run.
Stephanie W.
Huntsville
I used this with my cats and we did not like it at all. It was hard to get them to use the pellets, we had to pour some of their "used" litter on top to even get them to consider it. They finally did start using it, but to me it doesn't cover to odor or urine very well. We went back to our original crystal litter
Lyndxe Z.
Landers, CA
Yes, yes, yes.  that's all I need to say about this system - but I'll expound on that for those wondering WHY.  I have two neutered, male Sphynx (hairless) cats with high metabolisms - translation: they eat and drink a lot, and therefore use the litter box frequently.  Before the Breeze system, I found myself constantly scooping and sweeping.  Scooping litter, sweeping litter, adding more litter, cleaning litter, flushing litter, throwing away litter... yeah.  I was up to my neck in kitty litter.  We used "World's Best" for years - environmentally friendly, chemical free, and didn't cause too many problems with my allergies.  It was good, but I wouldn't go so far as to say "world's best."  Then we received a coupon for the Breeze system - and thought we didn't have too much to lose.  Fully prepared to hate it, we cautiously placed it out for our boys on the opposite side of the bathroom from their current litterbox (we still gave them the choice in case they wanted to back out and use their old one) - within a week EVERYONE (cats included!) were so much happier with the Breeze system.  No messy litter being tracked everywhere (just the occasional pellet that the boys bat around the room!), and no constantly bending over to scoop! We change the pad once every 3 days, and use it combined with a paper towel underneath that (in case of any spillage).  Despite having multiple boxes, they choose to use the same one (they're littermates), so we really only change out the one box.  It's been super cost effective, easy to use, and honestly, probably about on par environmentally speaking, because in conjunction with the Litter Genie, we use no water to flush, and no waste in litter.  We consume less, and have less of a mess.  Win win!
Denise W.
Indianapolis, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We absolutely love this cat box system! It’s such an easy cleanup! It’s a tad expensive because you have to buy the pads and litter but the litter lasts a month and the pads last a week! I thought about buying a regular cat box but I feel like regular litter is a lot messier then the pellets!
Panda P.
Bristol, CT
Unfortunatly My cats a litter kicker and she kicks more out of this one than the last one so I am back to square one and the green makes me feel like I have to hide it because it looks like a giant booger in my bathroom, I mean its decent but I wouldnt recommend if youve got a kicker.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone had any problems with these?
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA
Does anyone else's cat refuse to use this like mine does?
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
What is your honest opinion of this product? does it work better than basic cat litter?
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
DOES it bug anyone else that this don't have a top??
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Is this worth spending the money? How does it work exactly?