Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Katie S.

BY BREEZE #9 in Litter

New! Tidy Cats Breeze for Multiple Cats Odor Control Made Easy Odor Control System separates urine for outstanding odor control Anti-Tracking Cat friendly litter pellets Clean Easy Pad absorbs urine odor for up to one week Litter System Contents: 1 Litter Box with Scoop: 20.3 x 15.2 x 11.18 1 Bag of Litter Pellets: 56 oz 1.59 kg 4 Cat Pads: 16.9 x 11.4 in Cat pad lasts up to one week with 1 cat and 3 days for 2 days. How It Works Breeze litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for a quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray. Questions or Comments? STR see more...

• Does this work well? Is it worth the money?1 Answers
  • I hear that this is good for urine odor but what about when the c...3 Answers
  • How much would you say that you spend monthly on supplies (litter...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
  • "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
  • "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
  • "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
  • "The pads at the bottom where long lasting and kept the odor trapped the pellets did go all over the place but they were super easy to clean up! " in 6 reviews
Alyssa N.
Pine Hill Nj
This is a decent product if you only have one cat. Although having this type of little box is very stressful because there’s a lot that you need to do to get it clean. I wouldn’t buy it again. It’s too expensive and not worth it
Gia M.
Chester, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've had many cats in the past . One in particular was extremely picky. I couldn't help but wonder why he wasn't using his litter box. He would go #2 on my couch!! Yuck ! I went through about 5 different litters until I tried BREEZE . Hallelujah! I finally could buy new furniture. It was something about the clay pellets he enjoyed and all of my other cats loved it as well. I'm assuming if it worked for Catrick Swayze, then any cat will be happy . 5 stars to the moon!!!
Jen S.
Halethorpe, MD
I am so converted to this system. I've got two cats and only one breeze system, but planning on training the new one to use this box, too. Saves me a lot of time and money trying to clean out the litter, scoop the poop, etc. We keep it in our bathroom so when I go to brush my teeth at the end of the day, I just scoop out whatever's in there, check the pad underneath, and call it a day. I order my replacement materials via amazon or at my local petco. LOVE THIS PRODUCT.
Britteny W.
Northridge, CA
I purchased this to test because we moved and my cat's box was now a lot closer to my rug that I use when exiting the shower. No one wants to step on dirty cat litter when coming out of a fresh, clean shower. Using this product, I don't have to worry about it anymore. She still tracks some of the pebbles out, but they don't get stuck in the carpet and are easy to remove. I also love that #1 and #2 are kept separate so the litter pebbles last a lot longer than traditional litter. The concept of the pee pads is also convenient because I can rotate it halfway through the week and replace weekly. So much simpler and cleaner than traditional litter. I'm telling everyone who has a cat about this system.
Allison J.
Westminster, CO
BEST, GREATEST system ever. We have two cats and I will never go back to cat litter. Been using this box for about 3 years. Easy to clean and replace everything. The pads are pricey but we recently started to use doggy training pads they are bigger just have to fold them but works so much better and you can get like 200 pads for 10 bucks at Walmart. I recommend this to everyone. Cat litter is messy and gets everywhere. This is the way to go!
Cayli S.
Reno, TX
I really liked this system at first, but soon started to realize the downfalls. It seems to have more of a smell than a regular litter box. It also takes a little longer to clean in my opinion. It's good if you are OCD about litter tracking outside the box, because we rarely ever seen any litter on the floor with it. But in the end, we went back to normal litter because I couldn't handle how it starts to smell.
Amanda M.
Atlanta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This litter system is great for cats that make a lot of mess with regular litter. I live in an apartment and couldn't find a box that would meet my cat's potty habits. The pee pads absorbs any unpleasant odors. It took about a week for my cat to get used to the box, but I haven't had issues ever since. She's been using the Breeze system for over a year now.
Elizabeth H.
Clinton , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I did like this a lot and the cats seemed to like it but I just didn't feel it did as great as regular litter and felt it was a lot more work to clean. We ended up going back to regular litter pans and haven't used this since. It was still good though and if you're looking for something that doesn't use regular litter, I feel this is a good alternative.
Miriam B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat absolutely loves this litter box. It took him a while to get used to it, but now he wouldn't go back to regular litter! I no longer have to sweep up dust from around the litter box every day and there is no smell. It is super easy to change the litter and I highly recommend this product to everyone I know with a cat!
Erika C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have tried several cat litter boxes and this one is far the best one. It helps keep the litter inside especially since my cat likes through her "things" outside. The pads are expensive so I use litter bags instead and I am able to just pick it up. In case she make holes in the bag, it gets collected in the bottom drawer. I totally recommend using this over other cat litters. It is easy to clean and my cat loves it.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone had any problems with these?
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does anyone else's cat refuse to use this like mine does?
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
What is your honest opinion of this product? does it work better than basic cat litter?
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
DOES it bug anyone else that this don't have a top??
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Is this worth spending the money? How does it work exactly?