Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Jamie D.Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Katie S.

BY BREEZE #10 in Litter

New! Tidy Cats Breeze for Multiple Cats Odor Control Made Easy Odor Control System separates urine for outstanding odor control Anti-Tracking Cat friendly litter pellets Clean Easy Pad absorbs urine odor for up to one week Litter System Contents: 1 Litter Box with Scoop: 20.3 x 15.2 x 11.18 1 Bag of Litter Pellets: 56 oz 1.59 kg 4 Cat Pads: 16.9 x 11.4 in Cat pad lasts up to one week with 1 cat and 3 days for 2 days. How It Works Breeze litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for a quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray. Questions or Comments? STR see more...

• Worth it? Does it actually work??1 Answers
  • Does this work well? Is it worth the money?2 Answers
  • I hear that this is good for urine odor but what about wh...3 Answers
Breeze Cat Litter System
  • "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
  • "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
  • "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
  • "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
  • "When he would use our regular litter box with fresh step, he would bring litter up with him from the basement and track it all over the house." in 6 reviews
Krista F.
Belleville, IL
I have 2 cats and wish I had started them on this system sooner. It is great! So much easier to clean than the clumping style. Unfortunately though one of my cats won't use it so I have a regular box and then the Breeze box. You need to clean the feces out often but I can't smell the urine at all and only have to clean it once a week! Definitely recommend.
Amy K.
Selma, NC
We have two cats and when we transitioned to the new system it was a true " Breeze". Both cats as well as home owner love the system. The idea that the urine and feces are seperated really helps with the over all odor that a litter box can produce. Clean is so simple as well. We just love this product.
Corey M.
Tampa, FL
I love this product! I think that the the Pellets could be a bit cheaper honestly because they are pretty pricey. But overall I love the fact that I don't have litter all over my house and since I scoop his poop immediately it does not smell, like at all.
Haylee D.
Newport Beach, CA
This is a great kitty litter system because it's extremely easy to clean and there is absolutely no smell of cat urine, ever. Yes, right after the cat poops you can smell it, but it's easy to scoop and then the smell is gone. I am so glad I purchased this
Laura F.
I love this system. It is a tad pricey but totally worth it because it eliminates smell completely. The only critique I really have is that the pellets are too heavy for cats to cover their poop so they kick around for a long time trying to cover it.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
It started with two cats and liter everywhere! Stepping on those pebbles hurt awkwardly similarly to stepping on a lego. I don't feel like I have to check it out everyday and for open poo it doesn't stink. The pellets still get kicked out but it's easier to just pick it up and toss it back in.
Lindsay M.
Trappe, PA
My kitty is Diabetic and therefore pees a lot. While this would be ideal for normal healthy cats, I would not recommend this system for cats with Diabetes. I was changing the pads every two days, her pee would seep through the pads and I would have to triple the pads, which was pretty costly.
Jessica T.
I love this system for my cat. I am so happy that I switched from the regular kitty litter to this stuff. It's a lot easier and healthier to use. The only downfall is when my cat kicks a pellet out and I step on it. That is more painful than a lego!
Bobbi W.
Hamilton, OH
My cat loves her litter box now that we have switched to using this. I must admit when we first got it, I thought that she would reject it totally but I was very wrong. Sometimes I think she spends too much time in there....lol. Seriously though, I love it because there is no more kitty odor, not costly to maintain, and Maddie totally loves it.
Jillian R.
N Brunswick, NJ
I have 2 cats that use this litter box and it works pretty well and handles the smell nicely. Only complaint is the bottom plastic track is a little too flimsy and can spill easily.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone had any problems with these?
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA
Does anyone else's cat refuse to use this like mine does?
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
What is your honest opinion of this product? does it work better than basic cat litter?
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
DOES it bug anyone else that this don't have a top??
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Is this worth spending the money? How does it work exactly?