Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Katie S.

BY BREEZE #11 in Litter

New! Tidy Cats Breeze for Multiple Cats Odor Control Made Easy Odor Control System separates urine for outstanding odor control Anti-Tracking Cat friendly litter pellets Clean Easy Pad absorbs urine odor for up to one week Litter System Contents: 1 Litter Box with Scoop: 20.3 x 15.2 x 11.18 1 Bag of Litter Pellets: 56 oz 1.59 kg 4 Cat Pads: 16.9 x 11.4 in Cat pad lasts up to one week with 1 cat and 3 days for 2 days. How It Works Breeze litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for a quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray. Questions or Comments? STR see more...

• Does this work well? Is it worth the money?2 Answers
  • I hear that this is good for urine odor but what about when the c...3 Answers
  • How much would you say that you spend monthly on supplies (litter...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
  • "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
  • "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
  • "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
  • "The pads at the bottom where long lasting and kept the odor trapped the pellets did go all over the place but they were super easy to clean up! " in 6 reviews
Megan M.
Ransomville , NY
I love this litterbox. I have 2 cats who had no problem adjusting to using it. They still do track the pellets around, but not nearly as much as normal litter and they're much easier to clean up. The pad works great for pee as long as you make sure to change it before it gets over-saturated.
Heather W.
Cordova, TN
This box has made having a litter box SO easy. I do have issues with odor sometimes, but I also have 2 cats and don't always change the pad once a week as recommended - I can stretch it out a little longer to save on the cost. The litter hurts pretty bad when you step on it, but it does not track so this shouldn't be an issue for most people (I have 2 dogs who like to get into things and spread the pellets around). I highly recommend this box to anyone with cats!
Jessica V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When i had my kitty (had to give him away because my mom was allergic) this was the litter box i picked it was moderately priced and did the job! The pads at the bottom where long lasting and kept the odor trapped the pellets did go all over the place but they were super easy to clean up!
Michelle R.
Muldraugh, KY
My cat would not pee in this. I had to change back to her old litter pan because she was finding other places to urinate. When she had her old pan back everything was fine. So I do not recommend this pan. And on top of it all this is a really expensive cat pan system. Big thumbs down here.
Jessica S.
Wallington, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have one cat and he is a SMELLY pooper! Unbelievably this unit actually controls odor extremely well. There is a pad on the bottom of the tray that you remove. It is used to soak up the urine. Then you can just sift the poop from the pellets.

There was literally no odor from my stinky cats!
Lisa H.
Mount Holly, AR
I have four house cats and love these cat boxes! I only clean them once a week and it takes less than 15 minutes to clean all five boxes. My cats took to them quickly and we have had no issues since them. They also keep the " cat" odor out of my house. I love it when company comes over and they are surprised to see a cat. They are more expensive than traditional litter but it is worth the cost.
Nicole H.
Citrus Hts, CA
We have 2 cats. Our girl is 3 years old and our boy is 18 years old. His urine smells really potent and it's been hard to find something to help with that pungent ammonia smell. The breeze system definitely helped kill the smell. It didn't go away completely (of course) But having the pads you could change out without having to replace all the litter definitely cut the smell, and cost down a lot.
Caitlin H.
Raleigh, NC
This system is fantastic! I live in a small apartment and the only feasible place for the litter box was in my bathroom. I got sick and tired of stepping out of the shower with clean feet and immediately having them covered in clay litter. This breeze system is so simple and takes minimal effort. No more clay litter all over my bathroom floor and I only have to mess with it a few times a week.
Kathy M.
Williamsport, PA
I got this thinking it would solve all of my cat litter problems. Very quickly I found out that this product did not do anything it was advertised to do; the litter is not anti-tracking--my cat tracked it all over the floor, and the odor was worse with this than my regular litter box. I got a refund from the company for this product.
Melinda U.
Pittsburgh, PA
This system has changed our household! Scooping litter is -- as the product implies -- a breeze. Once the poop is scooped, there is NO SMELL. With three cats and two boxes, there is no more litter on the floor and no smell wafting into the living areas. Cats adapted very well too!
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone had any problems with these?
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does anyone else's cat refuse to use this like mine does?
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
What is your honest opinion of this product? does it work better than basic cat litter?
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
DOES it bug anyone else that this don't have a top??
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Is this worth spending the money? How does it work exactly?