Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Jamie D.Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Katie S.

BY BREEZE #10 in Litter

New! Tidy Cats Breeze for Multiple Cats Odor Control Made Easy Odor Control System separates urine for outstanding odor control Anti-Tracking Cat friendly litter pellets Clean Easy Pad absorbs urine odor for up to one week Litter System Contents: 1 Litter Box with Scoop: 20.3 x 15.2 x 11.18 1 Bag of Litter Pellets: 56 oz 1.59 kg 4 Cat Pads: 16.9 x 11.4 in Cat pad lasts up to one week with 1 cat and 3 days for 2 days. How It Works Breeze litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for a quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray. Questions or Comments? STR see more...

Breeze Cat Litter System
  • "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
  • "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
  • "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
  • "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
  • "When he would use our regular litter box with fresh step, he would bring litter up with him from the basement and track it all over the house." in 6 reviews
Destiny L.
Bentonville, AR
Out of all of the litter box systems I have tried, this is by far the most sanitary and the least smelly. I'm happy to see the pellet replacement bags are now large enough to fill the box! If recommend this to anyone with a cat.
Courtney T.
Vienna, VA
I love this litter Pan! It doesn't stink and removing the pee pee pad is super easy. The poop sits on top of the pellets so its easy to remove and there's so much less waste because not a lot of the pellets stick to the poop! Theres also no clumping or anything when they pee. Super awesome product and affordable too!
Kara D.
Minneapolis, MN
I was not too impressed with this product. I was willing to give it a shot for multiple months, but eventually reverted back to regular litter. I think the concept is logical, but I was not a fan of the oversized pellets. Frankly, it didn't cover up the cat poo like normal litter. The pellets were so large and sparse, that the poo wasn't covered completely, pellets just stuck into it without smothering the smell. I'd rather have litter that absorbs the urine, rather than having to pick up a pee-filled dripping pad.
Yana  Y.
We have two of these and one regular litter box. We also have 4 cats. Every once in a blue moon a cat will use the breeze litter box. However, it is rare. I don't think that the cats like that they can't cover their poop with it very much. I can't comment on the odor because they don't use it enough for me to tell.
Ilea D.
Sandy hook, CT
I love the fact that this litter removes the annoying litter tracking that seems impossible to remedy with regular clay litter. However, for a multiple cat household it does not do enough for scent in my opinion. Pads work wonderfully but for feces sunless removed immedietly it can stink up the entire room.
Jennifer H.
Amory, MS
I have two cats at home and so we bought each of them a Breeze litter box. I must say that it controls odor much better than clay litter and it is less wasteful. My cats like it for the most part. Its really nice not to have cat litter all over the floor. I feel like it was a very good investment for us.
Stephanie C.
Corning, CA
My cat hated this litter. She would cry and cry before she would use it. She then started using other places around the house instead of the litter box. That was enough for me. We switched back to her old litter box and she is no longer using the house as her litter box. Not only am I out the $40 for the litter system I am out the $150 for carpet cleaning!
Krystal H.
I think this system is great. Both of my cats adjusted to it very easily. There's isn't any dust when cleaning the box huge plus!! The smell is almost non existent. The pads and pellets are easy to clean up and or replace. My cats still kick some out but it's way easier than fighting with tint littler.
Angel F.
Laurel, MD
If you know cats, then you know that it can be difficult to eliminate the litter box odor. This product, sounds like a great idea, but you need to pay $6.00 per pack of pellets (each pack barely covers the bottom), and around $4 per liner for the tray. Removing the liner itself can be messy, because it will drip. You will also need a litter box deodorizer in addition to this system. I believe I spent less on regular clay litter and baking soda then I did with this "fancy" thing.
Aly W.
Saint Johns, FL
I would gag cleaning my cat's box. I tried to mask odors and shove the box in a bathroom, nothing took away the ammonia smell. This box is magic and I will not go back. It traps all the urine in an absorbent pad that you change once a week. And the pellets don't clump up around the poo and it comes with it's own scooper. Absolutely amazing. I love it!
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone had any problems with these?
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA
Does anyone else's cat refuse to use this like mine does?
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
What is your honest opinion of this product? does it work better than basic cat litter?
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
DOES it bug anyone else that this don't have a top??
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Is this worth spending the money? How does it work exactly?