Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Katie S.

BY BREEZE #9 in Litter

New! Tidy Cats Breeze for Multiple Cats Odor Control Made Easy Odor Control System separates urine for outstanding odor control Anti-Tracking Cat friendly litter pellets Clean Easy Pad absorbs urine odor for up to one week Litter System Contents: 1 Litter Box with Scoop: 20.3 x 15.2 x 11.18 1 Bag of Litter Pellets: 56 oz 1.59 kg 4 Cat Pads: 16.9 x 11.4 in Cat pad lasts up to one week with 1 cat and 3 days for 2 days. How It Works Breeze litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for a quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray. Questions or Comments? STR see more...

• Does this work well? Is it worth the money?2 Answers
  • I hear that this is good for urine odor but what about when the c...3 Answers
  • How much would you say that you spend monthly on supplies (litter...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
  • "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
  • "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
  • "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
  • "The pads at the bottom where long lasting and kept the odor trapped the pellets did go all over the place but they were super easy to clean up! " in 6 reviews
Crystal W.
MAYS LANDING, NJ
I never have to scoop pee, it works well, and my cats love it. All in all we are happy. Just a tip, I throw in a few pellets of feline pine which helps absorb some odor and makes the pad last longer for my two cats. Just a tiny bit works.
Glenda M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love the Breeze Cat Litter System, it is so easy to maintain. I have 1 cat so it the cleaning easy and it hardly smells like cat urine. I change it the pads the pad 3 times a month and I change the pellets every 2 months. It cost as much as changing a litter box once a month but the pellets are not as hard to clean as the sand.
Angel L.
Columbia, SC
Okay, so I was so excited about this system, we bought 2 of them for our 2 cat house. For the most part, it works perfectly as described, except when it comes to cleaning the weewee pads. We change them daily or every 2 days and they're always overflowing with urine and so we end up having to clean them outside with the hose.
Julie C.
I thought this would be a better option than a traditional litter box and litter but I ended up not liking it. Cats are fine with it but i hate the clean up, i go thought more of this then litter, and the poop gets stuck in the cracks
Molly L.
I have 2 cats and anyone with cats knows that means a lot of litter box cleaning. Hauling the heavy litter from the store to my car & from the car to the house was NOT fun. On top of that, litter is sooooo dusty! This is a no mess system. I love it! I find myself keeping up with cleaning the boxes more regularly too (have to change the pads every week). It's expensive, but worth it.
Teri A.
Golden Valley, MN
I like the idea of this cat litter system, but my two cats have yet to do anything but pee in it. My little one is a digger and she still gets the pellets all over when she's in it. So far for me - not so much. I'm sticking with it hoping that it will get better because it's awesome to not be constantly scooping out clumps!
Whitney D.
I cannot begin to tell you how much I love this system. I inherited it from my cat's previous owner and was VERY skeptical, especially since I had used traditional litter in the past. The layout of my house and laundry room requires that the litter box is in eyeshot of my bed and I never smell it unless my cat is actively using it. And it is super easy to clean, which is a welcome relief from the messy bag liners of other letterbox systems.
Destiny L.
Bentonville, AR
Out of all of the litter box systems I have tried, this is by far the most sanitary and the least smelly. I'm happy to see the pellet replacement bags are now large enough to fill the box! If recommend this to anyone with a cat.
Courtney T.
Vienna, VA
I love this litter Pan! It doesn't stink and removing the pee pee pad is super easy. The poop sits on top of the pellets so its easy to remove and there's so much less waste because not a lot of the pellets stick to the poop! Theres also no clumping or anything when they pee. Super awesome product and affordable too!
Kara D.
Minneapolis, MN
I was not too impressed with this product. I was willing to give it a shot for multiple months, but eventually reverted back to regular litter. I think the concept is logical, but I was not a fan of the oversized pellets. Frankly, it didn't cover up the cat poo like normal litter. The pellets were so large and sparse, that the poo wasn't covered completely, pellets just stuck into it without smothering the smell. I'd rather have litter that absorbs the urine, rather than having to pick up a pee-filled dripping pad.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone had any problems with these?
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does anyone else's cat refuse to use this like mine does?
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
What is your honest opinion of this product? does it work better than basic cat litter?
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
DOES it bug anyone else that this don't have a top??
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Is this worth spending the money? How does it work exactly?