Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Jamie D.Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Katie S.

BY BREEZE #4 in Litter

New! Tidy Cats Breeze for Multiple Cats Odor Control Made Easy Odor Control System separates urine for outstanding odor control Anti-Tracking Cat friendly litter pellets Clean Easy Pad absorbs urine odor for up to one week Litter System Contents: 1 Litter Box with Scoop: 20.3 x 15.2 x 11.18 1 Bag of Litter Pellets: 56 oz 1.59 kg 4 Cat Pads: 16.9 x 11.4 in Cat pad lasts up to one week with 1 cat and 3 days for 2 days. How It Works Breeze litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for a quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray. Questions or Comments? STR see more...

• Worth it? Does it actually work??2 Answers
  • Does this work well? Is it worth the money?2 Answers
  • I hear that this is good for urine odor but what about wh...3 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
  • "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
  • "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
  • "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
  • "When he would use our regular litter box with fresh step, he would bring litter up with him from the basement and track it all over the house." in 6 reviews
Lorna R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I only 1 cat so this might not be best for all situations.
I would at least give it a try and see if it works out. Not all dogs go into the cat boxes.
It has a great smell and it is helpful when you want a clean box and don't have a lot of time.
I think it is better to not have a top. Then they can in and out easier.
I say try it out and see how your new or old cat does.
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill , CA
I've been looking for a great litter box for my Moew for awhile and all seem to be to pricey or just doesn't seem like they would be efficient in keeping smell away, being healthy for her, and convenient for me. This looks like it would be a great option for us.
Katie B.
Lumberton, TX
Just bought this system a couple weeks ago bc I'm living with a friend for a whole month with 2 cats in a little room. so the tray that catches the tee-tee is BRILLIANT! it really doesn't make the box stink! i clean the poop daily with the pooper-scooper. good investment, as i had to throw the other litter box (covered, at that) away bc i couldn't keep it from smelling.
carrielynn t.
Belleville, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this product. I have always had a cat, and at times, multiple cats. The smell gets so overpowering and I hate knowing my house smells that way. Since i changed to this system I don't have that smell anymore! My cat has no problem going in there and I spend so much less buying pellets and pads than I did on litter all the time trying to get rid of the smell.
Santana M.
Carlsbad , NM
I absolutely love this system! I recommend it to anyone who owns a cat. Regular litter is super messy and gets everywhere! As long as you check the pee pad regularly to ensure that it doesn't get to full, this is by far the best litter box system I have had!
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
I personally love this litter box system. It does need to be cleaned daily though. The pads don't need to be changed daily but the poop needs to be scooped or it starts to stink. I have 2 cats and it works great for them. Makes cleaning it soooooo easy. As long as the litter box isn't in my room, I usually have no issues about the smell. I actually have 2 of these:)
April E.
Sabinsville, PA
It gets expensive if you have more them 1 cat in the home because it is recommended that you have a box per cat. After a while the box seemed to soak up the urine odor and I was unable to get the smell out of it so I threw it away. Other then that it is a great product for allergy sufferers because there is no dust. It doesn't track as much as clay litter.
Ann F.
I have 2 cats and we LOVE this system. I found this system after looking for alternatives to clay litter. I especially love how easy it is to clean and maintain. My cats track a bit of the palettes out of the box, but it isn't nearly as bad as it was with clay litter. I never notice a litter box smell in my house anymore. I buy the pads and pellets in bulk from Amazon, which is cheaper than buying them in store where I live. I can buy 6 months of pads and pellets and store them in a box in the closet, which means I never catch myself low on litter with a dirty box.
Haley P.
Saint Marys, GA
This cat litter was OK. I used it for my cat for about six months and it works pretty well, except for the Urine pads at the bottom had to be changed a lot more often then what was advertised. If I didn't change the Urine pad more than every couple of days, the smell would get so overwhelming.
Christian D.
Sunrise, FL
I like this product so much! Now i don't have to worry about the cat slinging litter pieces all over the place, as this system uses large pellets. I find that the litter doesn't smell as much as when i used regular cat litter. The downside is buying the replacement pads as they can get pricey if you don't grab them when they are on sale at PetSmart
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone had any problems with these?
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA
Does anyone else's cat refuse to use this like mine does?
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
What is your honest opinion of this product? does it work better than basic cat litter?
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
DOES it bug anyone else that this don't have a top??
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Is this worth spending the money? How does it work exactly?