Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Katie S.

BY BREEZE #9 in Litter

New! Tidy Cats Breeze for Multiple Cats Odor Control Made Easy Odor Control System separates urine for outstanding odor control Anti-Tracking Cat friendly litter pellets Clean Easy Pad absorbs urine odor for up to one week Litter System Contents: 1 Litter Box with Scoop: 20.3 x 15.2 x 11.18 1 Bag of Litter Pellets: 56 oz 1.59 kg 4 Cat Pads: 16.9 x 11.4 in Cat pad lasts up to one week with 1 cat and 3 days for 2 days. How It Works Breeze litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for a quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray. Questions or Comments? STR see more...

• Does this work well? Is it worth the money?1 Answers
  • I hear that this is good for urine odor but what about when the c...3 Answers
  • How much would you say that you spend monthly on supplies (litter...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
  • "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
  • "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
  • "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
  • "The pads at the bottom where long lasting and kept the odor trapped the pellets did go all over the place but they were super easy to clean up! " in 6 reviews
Nancy H.
Blythe, CA
I am in love with this product!!! the cat pads, amazing. i swear, they DO NOT leak. i have one cat so i change mine once a week and it's so easy! the pellets seem strange at first but my cat got used to them. this box doesn't cause an odor. you only have to change the pellets once a month if you only have one cat!! i think it's totally worth it. also, the pellets don't spread everywhere like litter does.
Kaylee M.
Oceanside, Ca
This system is amazing! I hated cleaning the litter box and how much it would constantly smell and my cats would get litter everywhere! Once I switched over to this system, I don't have to deal with my cats tracking litter everywhere or the horrible smell! It's so easy to clean and the pee pads are awesome! Way better than regular litter box's!
Alexa B.
I love this system. It doesn't have much dust so it doesn't make me sneeze when cleaning or putting in new litter. It helps control the litter around the box and throughout the house. And there's no 'litter box' odor in the room or in the house!
Sarah G.
I own 2 of these litter systems. This works great! My cat has never kicked litter out of this box. I love this because it is really simple to use and I have never smelt the urine from the pad. I even Use this for my rabbit (of course using rabbit litter pellets instead of the white ones that come with the system so he wont eat them) and it even works great with him! I highly recommend this product!
Susan B.
Roselle, IL
I can't stand stepping on litter all over the floor. When I saw the Breeze system, I was sold. The refills for the pellets/pads can become pricey but probably not any more expensive than traditional litter.

I've had the same box for almost 2 years now and I do think its time to replace it as the plastic seems to "hold" onto odors a bit.
Madonna D.
Oak Hill, WV
We have always had cats and this has to be the best litter system I have ever used. I love the sides. The cats aren't scratching anything out of the box and I like how the scooper attaches to the side. There was some odor but I just sprinkled baking soda and it made it so much better. I love this and wish it had been around 20 years ago.
Jennifer H.
Lillington, NC
I have 3 tidy cat Breeze Systems in my house. I have 5 cats. 3 out of my 5 cats like this box. I had to go back to regular litter for 2 of them because they don't like the large pellets on their feet. They're cats, they're picky. I love that the pads absorb the urine and trap in the odor. It doesn't cover up the poop smell but an air freshener near the box helps until I can scoop the boxes.
Jennifer S.
Beaumont, TX
My cat would track litter rocks all over the house just from it getting trapped in her paws. So gross! I got the Breeze to stop the tracking and I really like it. She does knock a few pellets out every now and then but nothing really major. My only complaint is that I wish there was more of an overhead cover so when guests comes over I don't have to worry about them seeing cat poo in the litter box.
Lindley L.
I bought this because my cat is diabetic and it was very hard keeping up with him to keep his old litter box clean. It has met all of my expectations and my cat loves it and transitioned to it very easy. No more litter tracked throughout the house. I would definitely recommend this.
Taylor V.
Hollywood, FL
This is the best litter box EVER! No more litter scatter on the floor, no more smell, no more mess! The system with a fresh bag of pellets will last about a month. The pad I change once a week. I have two cats and this is the greatest thing.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone had any problems with these?
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does anyone else's cat refuse to use this like mine does?
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
What is your honest opinion of this product? does it work better than basic cat litter?
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
DOES it bug anyone else that this don't have a top??
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Is this worth spending the money? How does it work exactly?