Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Katie S.

BY BREEZE #11 in Litter

New! Tidy Cats Breeze for Multiple Cats Odor Control Made Easy Odor Control System separates urine for outstanding odor control Anti-Tracking Cat friendly litter pellets Clean Easy Pad absorbs urine odor for up to one week Litter System Contents: 1 Litter Box with Scoop: 20.3 x 15.2 x 11.18 1 Bag of Litter Pellets: 56 oz 1.59 kg 4 Cat Pads: 16.9 x 11.4 in Cat pad lasts up to one week with 1 cat and 3 days for 2 days. How It Works Breeze litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for a quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray. Questions or Comments? STR see more...

• Does this work well? Is it worth the money?2 Answers
  • I hear that this is good for urine odor but what about when the c...3 Answers
  • How much would you say that you spend monthly on supplies (litter...2 Answers
Breeze Cat Litter System
  • "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
  • "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
  • "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
  • "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
  • "When he would use our regular litter box with fresh step, he would bring litter up with him from the basement and track it all over the house." in 6 reviews
Jennifer C.
Saint Paul, MN
Personally, this system let me down. We got it, used it, and most of the time when I needed to get new litter and pads for it, one or the other way consistently out at the store. So the products needed were hard to obtain. And it did NOT hide the smell...it was so bad, the urine smell, that I was gagging. We ended up getting rid of it when we moved and went back to tried and true kitty litter in a box. Wished it would have worked out better for us!
Carley A.
My cat did not take to the breeze at all! He used it exclusively for three weeks and then started only peeing on my bed. He would go number two in the breeze box, but then he would track the poop covered pellets out of the box with him! I put out a traditional litter box and he totally ignored the breeze and used it exclusively. Hasn't had an accident since we said goodbye to the breeze
Stephanie P.
I cannot say enough good things about this system. It has changed our lives. We change out the pee pads once a week, no scooping involved. We scoop about every 2 days. The only bummer is when there's diarrhea. Then we scrub out the boxes totally--but we had to do that when we used regular litter too. There Ishould no pellet tracking. Overall much cleaner. Spendy, but clean.
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, OH
Best litter box I've ever had the 2 things I didn't care for was it was sorta pricey to keep up with. Also had to clean poop immediately due to smell. In that sense it's no different than other litter. Poop is poop it's always going to smell no matter what you use. My cat liked it for the most part ,but occasionally I would catch her flicking the clay pellets outta her paw pads hehe.
Stacy K.
East Alton, IL
I got this box in hopes to control odor and make clean up easier.I have 2 cats and 2 boxes and I seem to have to change the pads every 3-4 days or the bottom of the box floods over and I end up spilling urine on me. I do notice a decrease in odor if scooped and pads changed properly. The pads and litter are expensive especially if you have to change the pads as frequently as I do.
Sara R.
Carencro, LA
The best cat litter I have come across! I have 4 cats and this litter does not get anywhere and does not smell! you only need to clean it every week. My cats like it better than regular cat litter and my family is definitely a fan! We have two Breeze systems for 4 cats.
Lauran P.
Santa Rosa , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the easiest litterbox! We use it for our senior cat and it's awesome! She's very fussy in her old age and with this, she's using it like there's no tomorrow! It's easy cleanup and care. It's on the expensive side but so worth it! The pellets make life so easy.
Stephanie V.
Atlanta, GA
My boyfriend said he never wanted cats again until we got the Breezebox! We love our kitties but couldn't handle the stench and the sneezing and coughing from the cat litter we'd been using. The started kit and box was only $25 at PetSmart, I think it was on sale. The box is sturdy enough and looks really cute, though that wasn't my concern... it's still nice! The scooper fits nicely on the side and everything is way more clean. I love it!
Lydia C.
Charlotte , Nc
My older cat would get the runss sometimes and i have to throw away all of the litter and we all know that its expensive. It wasn't a great idea for my cat and the sheets for the urine were expensive too. this whole system was very expensive . now i just use regular litter and baking soda to combat any odors and i clean it everyday its pretty good this way, I also have 2 cats.
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill, CA
I've been looking for a great litter box for my Moew for awhile and all seem to be to pricey or just doesn't seem like they would be efficient in keeping smell away, being healthy for her, and convenient for me. This looks like it would be a great option for us.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone had any problems with these?
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does anyone else's cat refuse to use this like mine does?
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
What is your honest opinion of this product? does it work better than basic cat litter?
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
DOES it bug anyone else that this don't have a top??
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Is this worth spending the money? How does it work exactly?