Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Katie S.

BY BREEZE #11 in Litter

New! Tidy Cats Breeze for Multiple Cats Odor Control Made Easy Odor Control System separates urine for outstanding odor control Anti-Tracking Cat friendly litter pellets Clean Easy Pad absorbs urine odor for up to one week Litter System Contents: 1 Litter Box with Scoop: 20.3 x 15.2 x 11.18 1 Bag of Litter Pellets: 56 oz 1.59 kg 4 Cat Pads: 16.9 x 11.4 in Cat pad lasts up to one week with 1 cat and 3 days for 2 days. How It Works Breeze litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for a quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray. Questions or Comments? STR see more...

• Does this work well? Is it worth the money?2 Answers
  • I hear that this is good for urine odor but what about when the c...3 Answers
  • How much would you say that you spend monthly on supplies (litter...2 Answers
Breeze Cat Litter System
  • "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
  • "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
  • "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
  • "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
  • "The pads at the bottom where long lasting and kept the odor trapped the pellets did go all over the place but they were super easy to clean up! " in 6 reviews
Sonya S.
Prague, OK
I have two indoor cats and was constantly having to scoop with regular clumping litter. You could always tell that we had cats in the home. I bought this system about 5 months ago and it works like a charm. Change the pad once a week, and change the pellets once a month. I do find that after scooping the solid waste, I occasionally have to do a little refill on the pellets. The best news is that it never smells like cat anymore.
Shari G.
I have three cats and we were having problems with inappropriate urination. After talking things over with my vet, I decided to introduce a different litter box system. While we still have other litter boxes with traditional litter, we added a Breeze litter system and have not had anymore problems with inappropriate urination. And it doesn't track all over place, so you can feel good about placing this litter box near a carpeted area. So easy to clean up as well! It's a winner all around.
Christine A.
East Windsor, NJ
I have used this product for over a year and a half. I love it! So easy to clean and love how the urine is separated onto a pad which you cannot smell a thing! It's important to keep up with cleaning it so it doesn't get overfilled. Also you can smell the cat poop right after the cat goes but if you scoop right away it's okay. Only downside is it can get pricey because a pack of the pellets is 8 dollars or so and it adds up but because I like the product so much I don't mind the price.
Beware though the pellets feel like Legos if stepped on and hurts like crazy lol
Maggi C.
I've had this litter system for almost a year now, since we adopted our cat. I love that there is easy clean up and minimal amount of time going into cleaning up the box. I change the pads once a week and the litter once a month. When I change the litter I rinse the whole thing out to make sure there isn't bacteria growing or anything. My cat loves it.
Nicolette S.
Fort Myers, FL
I used to love this for my cat. Minimal smells, easy cleaning, no sand. But noticed he started to be a bit naughty and had accidents on the carpet. Turns out he did not like using this box any longer and that was how he told me. Now we are back to a normal box with NO issues. Be aware of this!
Leanne M.
Springfield, VA
I love this system out of my mind. It seriously has changed our household. The smell that used to come from the litter box area has gone. Not only that, but our asthmatic cat no longer sneezes and wheezes constantly due to the litter dust.

I recommend this without hesitation...but be warned - it still needs a good vinegar bath once or twice a month (at least) to get rid of all the cat urine that you can't smell but your kitties can.

Fantastic, well priced, easy to use system
Sandra H.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
I got this kitty litter because I had heard it was a good one. let me tell you it wasn't my favorite. poop was easy to clean up but when it came to pee.. GROSS! all the pee soaked up the pad and left really bad odor. didn't do the best job at covering odors. I did like that the gravel wasn't powdery or anything. but if it came down to it, I would not recommend it. especially if you have multiple cats. if you only have one cat then maybe it will work out better for you.
Alexyz H.
Orlando, FL
This litter is the most convenient thing ever. I read a review about having to refill the litter every month, but I have been using this for two years and put two bags of pellets every 6-7 months. The only con I can think of is that it is very loud, so if you store the litter box in your room, and your cat covers its' poop thoroughly, then it will wake you up because this is a non clumping litter, which means it will take your cat around 3 minutes to burry it in litter
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
I liked the idea so much that I bought two. But, after using the product, I'm not convinced it's really that much better. My cat still got the pellets all over the place and changing that urine filled pad was HORRIBLE. It couldn't be replaced without having to touch urine- disgusting! Also, it did nothing for the poop smell. I give it three stars because I like the idea but it still needs some work.
Alondra R.
Palm Desert , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Adopted 2 sister tabby kittens when they were about 2 months old and saw this system had a lot of good reviews so I decided to purchase this product even though I was a little worried they might not know how to use it but they knew immediately! It was awesome. So easy to clean and remove the urine pad from the bottom pull out tray. The pellets really stick on to the poo and eliminate most of the smell.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone had any problems with these?
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Does anyone else's cat refuse to use this like mine does?
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
What is your honest opinion of this product? does it work better than basic cat litter?
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
DOES it bug anyone else that this don't have a top??
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Is this worth spending the money? How does it work exactly?