Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Jamie D.Breeze Cat Litter System uploaded by Katie S.

BY BREEZE #10 in Litter

New! Tidy Cats Breeze for Multiple Cats Odor Control Made Easy Odor Control System separates urine for outstanding odor control Anti-Tracking Cat friendly litter pellets Clean Easy Pad absorbs urine odor for up to one week Litter System Contents: 1 Litter Box with Scoop: 20.3 x 15.2 x 11.18 1 Bag of Litter Pellets: 56 oz 1.59 kg 4 Cat Pads: 16.9 x 11.4 in Cat pad lasts up to one week with 1 cat and 3 days for 2 days. How It Works Breeze litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for a quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray. Questions or Comments? STR see more...

• Worth it? Does it actually work??1 Answers
  • Does this work well? Is it worth the money?2 Answers
  • I hear that this is good for urine odor but what about wh...3 Answers
Breeze Cat Litter System
  • "I like the concept of the pee pad as well, cause all I have to do is open the drawer take the pad out, and wash off the tray and stick another pad in. " in 12 reviews
  • "My cat kicks litter like crazy, and this is amazing because it uses ceramic pellets instead of clay so clean up is so much easier." in 9 reviews
  • "I've been using this system for almost two years now and I've found it to be the only system that works for my three cats." in 7 reviews
  • "Is so much better get in the bathroom, we keep it in there, and don't have the smeel of poop :)" in 6 reviews
  • "When he would use our regular litter box with fresh step, he would bring litter up with him from the basement and track it all over the house." in 6 reviews
Brittney P.
Austin, TX
I bought this system about a month or two after getting my cat and he absolutely would not use it, every time he stepped inside he'd meow to no end and eventually would just hold it in until I brought out the regular litter. He's kind of a stubborn boy and only likes the things that he likes and so he's used to the normal litter texture. I ended up just putting this away, I'm sad that it didn't work out for but every cat is different- by the rave reviews I might try it out again in moments time but from my experience my cat did not like it
luntchmoney U.
Lexington, KY
My cat is 5 years old, and I bought this when she was a kitten and she had no problem using it. I still use this product because it is super easy to clean up, the scent is almost non-existent (only smells right after she goes), and it doesn't leave litter all over the floor. We tried this with my older cats and they didn't have the same reaction, would recommend starting them young with this. Great for a place with an exposed litter box to help with the smell!
Sawan C.
Gardner
Worth every penny. I was frustrated as hell scraping dry pee and poop out of my cats litter box. Not only is the Breeze System easy to use, it’s a lot safer for my cat. She’s not inhaling clay or any other nasty chemicals. There are little bits of pellets that stick to the poop but it’s not a big deal and you can just throw it away. The pee pads are expensive but there are many cheaper alternatives that fit the box.
Jamie D.
monticello
This system is amazing! If you hate the icky litter box smell this is definitely for you. I have one full grown cat and one 8week old kitten that both use it perfectly! It didn’t take them anytime to adjust at all. The pellets last about 2.5 weeks with two kitties and the pads should be changed at least once a week. It definitely is cost effective and life changing honestly. No more annoying cat little getting tracked through the house!!
Carly E.
Liberty Twp, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We switched my cat to this about 6 months ago for multiple reasons. He tracked litter all over the house, the dog would always get into the box, and the upkeep of a litter box was a lot for my super busy family. When we first got it it took him awhile to get used to it. We started by having this new box next to his old box and we stopped scooping the old box. Eventually he started using the new system. I change the pad about once a week and the pellets every month. The upkeep is far less than a normal litter box. The only downside is it costs much more than a litter box. You have to purchase the pellets and the pads and it definitely adds up.
Eugenia L.
Tucson
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am so happy that i chose this system! I have two cats and I don't have a house that smells like cat!! I read where you may need to transition them from scoopable litter to the pellets, by adding them in gradually, but my two cats had no problem other than shaking their feet a couple of times, then took to it quickly!! The pellets were easy for my cats to get used to. Get the hooded cat pan for cats that like to dig so the pellets don't fly out and get stepped on (ouch!). The pads keep the smell of urine under control so well, that I never smell it!  Well worth the money!
Denise W.
Indianapolis, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We absolutely love this cat box system! It’s such an easy cleanup! It’s a tad expensive because you have to buy the pads and litter but the litter lasts a month and the pads last a week! I thought about buying a regular cat box but I feel like regular litter is a lot messier then the pellets!
Rebecca S.
Rockvale
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 2 cats, and I’ve grown up with cats my whole life. I am SUPER allergic as well. I have always hated cleaning my litter boxes. They still smell, and if I didn’t scoop them twice a day, my cats would pee all over my couch.  have had 3 of these systems for 2 months now. And we have not had even one “accident” outside of these boxes. One cat likes that she doesn’t have to dig, and that she can’t see her pee. The other cat loves that he can sit, and dig at the pellets for hours, and not squish anything, or get messy. I can go about a week and a half before I have to change the pads, and I have yet to have to replace the pellets. I have have been washing them, and reusing them! I can not smell any of the boxes, and my allergic reactions have decreased by at least half. Even people who didn’t know I have cats, are surprised when they come over and see my cats, and don’t smell anything.
Vanessa T.
I can’t say enough good things about the breeze!! Love this and the best part is you don’t get that cat litter stench. Its reasonably priced and pretty easy to find the pads and pellets at pet smart. Highly recommend
Brooke K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was excited to try this product because it’s so different than a traditional clumping litter box. I definitely prefer the breeze system over any other litter box we have tried. It helps keep the box clean longer and the odor to a minimum. The pellets can be expensive but they do last a month which makes it reasonable in the long run.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone had any problems with these?
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA
Does anyone else's cat refuse to use this like mine does?
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
What is your honest opinion of this product? does it work better than basic cat litter?
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
DOES it bug anyone else that this don't have a top??
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Is this worth spending the money? How does it work exactly?