Breeder's Choice AvoDerm Natural Skin and Coat Formula Shampoo for Dogs and Cats uploaded by Liz H.

BY BREEDER'S CHOICE

• Can anyone comment on the smell of this product? We are l...2 Answers
Liz H.
My dog loves this shampoo! She has a few allergies that make her itchy and gives her a rash on her belly. This shampoo helps with that. Now that her allergies are controlled, we still use this shampoo because it makes her coat shiny and soft, and she smells fresh and clean after. There isn't a distinct scent like lavender, baby powder or anything like that. It just smells like shampoo, fresh and clean.
Minerva T.
Kyle
Even though he doesn't like showers, my Labrador should at least appreciate the good health and product this is. It helps keep his coat shiny and fur soft as well as protects against dry skin. I like that it uses natural ingredients to do the work, and it lasts a decent amount of time. This doesn't foam up as much so make sure you wash it all out!
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
Smells great. It lasted a few weeks on my cat. Made it fur so soft and clean. He found him outside and he was so dirty. The price was cheap to at TJ Maxx of all places. $5.99. Why cheaper than pet do or pet smart
Crissy K.
Excellent shampoo! Being a groomer, I'm always looking for a quality shampoo with good ingredients that does a fantastic job cleaning and this one does the trick! Highly recommended!
Anthony C.
el cajon, CA
GREAT shampoo, Gets my filthy dog nice & clean without too much hard scrubbing. Smells good and makes her coat shiny & soft.
Shandi R.
I absolutely love how this product makes my dogs fur feel. I am hooked on this shampoo for my dog!
Katelyn F.
Staunton, VA
Avoderm is a great natural choice for pet parents. Good ingredients and leaves coat nice and soft
Angie B.
Fort Myers, FL
This not only smells great but does its job! Good for dogs with skin sensitivity too!
Jessica
Pleasant Hill, CA
Can anyone comment on the smell of this product? We are looking for a new shampoo for our German Shepard.