BY VANILLA PORTER

Seldom seen. Never duplicated. see more...

• Who else found this beer disgusting besides me?1 Answers
Madison B.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my absolute favorite beers! If you are a fan of dark, rich beer this is definitely one to try…especially if you can find it on tap Nitro infused.
Ashlee E.
Benton, AR
One of the best porters I've ever had. Stout with a subtle, perfect hint of vanilla sweetness. It's amazing and perfect for winter. Love Breckenridge Brewery!
Kristin O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is my favorite Vanilla Porter out there. It's my goto anywhere that has it. Such a great smooth vanilla taste and perfect for a cold winter night.
Whitney S.
My favorite beer! I love dark, smooth beers. And this has just a hint of sweetness. I always have to get it if a bar has it on tap.
Robin M.
Denver, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is an okay porter with a smokey vanilla flavor. Tastes a bit sweet, and if you like that, then you will like this beer.
alexis s.
San Antonio , TX
This is a bit like a sweeter version of shiner bock, definitely not for people who don't like "sweet" beers obviously.
Melissa M.
Pinehurst, NC
If you like a heavy beer, than pick up some to drink. Has a great vanilla flavor and goes down easy!
Stacey E.
Minot
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really like the flavor of these! I have a few every so often but I think the flavor is great!
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
This has a bitter beer taste. I was expecting it to taste kind of like root beer
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
Who else found this beer disgusting besides me?