BY BRECK #38 in Detangling Treatments

• My daughter has super soft hair with ring curls at the en...2 Answers
  • My little girl has curls and every morning, no matter wh...4 Answers
Amelia H.
Manchester, Ky
I use this on my 2-year-old daughters hair after every bath. It works amazingly, it helps the brush glide through the tangles without pulling and tugging on her hair. It doesn't seem to be hydrating nor drying, she's always had silky smooth hair, and weather I use this product or not, her hair doesn't seem to change. I found this product at the Dollar Tree for a Dollar.  I highly recommend if you have a Dollar Tree near you to go check them out, they have some really nice things sometimes, not just hair products.
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
My daughter loves Breck Kids Spray-On Detangler ~ Watermelon Smile ~ 8 fl. oz. (236 ml). It works so great she will let me comb her hair which is great. She has naturally curly hair. Which tangles super easy. This detangle not only works, it’s affordable and has a very fruity watermelon scent that my daughter enjoys.
Courtney B.
AXTON, VA
This detangler smells just like watermelon, as advertised. The price is great for the size of the bottle and quality of the spray. It does help loosen tangles however if on the skin, it becomes sticky and often I have found the sprayer won't work as well.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I love using this detangler on my niece's hair! This is an excellent product that does what it's supposed to, thoroughly! I recommend this product. Breck detangler is a quality product that smells great (watermelon) and doesn't way down hair.
Nancy A.
I'm impressed, I thought it would not be very good since I bought it in an emergency 99c but Wooow this really works. My bb has very thin hair and knots in a blink and this worked very well and the aroma is very delicious.
Leslee S.
Las Cruces, NM
Love it I love it I love it I love it works wonders on my 7 year old daughter hair and she has really pretty curly hair hair real in frizzy nodded. I spray this once a night on her hair and it does wonders in the morning
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Okay ladies who doesn't use detangler on their hair I do because to be honest I am not going to be brushing my hair with Tangles on them curves so this product right here I know it says kids but I don't care I use it
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
Call me crazy, but I love using suave kids products. They smell great and they're made to last throughout a kids crazy day! And when I boost my curls and the wind is blowing, my hair sometimes gets tangled. Why bother spending a ton of money on an adult detangler when I can get a kids one that is cheaper smells better! I use this at least once a week during the non summer months and almost daily during the summer!
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
This hair detangler does not work at all. My hair is wavy/curly and did nothing for my hair but leave it feeling sticky right after I washed it. I also had my stepdaughter try it and her hair is straight. It also did nothing for her hair. The only thing I liked about this detangler is that it smelled good. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Zoe M.
Las vegas
I recommend this stuff because everytime my hair is tangly i use this and it just seems to help. The scent is awesome and it's long lasting. For me there is really no concern but i don't recommend for people who use more natural products. But after all i recommend
Tabitha H.
My little girl has curls and every morning, no matter what our night before routine was...she wakes up with a monstrous rats nest! Will this detangle her hair without damaging it? She has very fine hair and I literally prayed for her to have curls (Thank God for answered prayers!)
miranda r.
Columbia Hts, MN
Dose this actually work for kids hair.
Nikkie S.
Shelton, WA
I'm curious if anyone has used this on their child's naturally curly hair? my daughter has beautiful curls, but they get tangles and am curious if this helps with curls?
Ricki P.
Rogue River, OR
Does this work well on fine hair?
Angie S.
Fairview, MT
My daughter has super soft hair with ring curls at the end... my worry and question is, will this leave her hair greasy and does this help keep the tangles away? Her hair seems to tangle so easily!