BY BREATHSAVERS

Angela C.
Homer, GA
I love mints and none of them ever last very long. I hate fruity mints, just the minty tasting ones.
Shalonda W.
Hamden, CT
Talk about a breath of fresh air these mints are the bomb! The offer a strong flavor with lasting effects
Paige M.
Shamokin , PA
These are great to throw in your purse to have on the go for after eating at restaurants or on dates. They don't really freshen your breath for 3-hours but they are a powerful mint that will mask odors like garlic.
Ashley P.
I like that the mints are small and easy to toss into your purse or easy to get a hold of. They also have a strong taste of mint that will last long to hide bad breath.
Lindsey R.
Campbell, MO
I don't think these last 3 hours. But they are pretty poweful if you are out and need a fresher feeling or need to make that onion you ate at lunch.
cecilia r.
These actually do save your breath! if you feel your breath smell bad just pop a couple in your mouth and you're ready to go!
Rebecca C.
Thorsby, AL
Love the strong mint flavor! They are small enough to throw in bag, purse or even a pocket!! They taste amazing!
Anggy D.
Doral, FL, Mia
Very strong taste of mint, easy to have them in your purse or bag, very good product! I love it.
Jennifer J.
Santa Maria, CA
These mints do work. I use them after I eat while at work. I wouldn't say that they last three hours but they do help with bad breath especially after eating.
Cathy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these. My kids steal most of them , but I really enjoy.! Better for ur teeth. Gum usually hurts my jaw. So these are perfect for me
monica w.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Okay seriously, does this really last 3 hours?