Personal CareSleeping AidsBreathe Right
Original Tan Large Nasal Strips for Congestion Relief - 30ct

Breathe Right Original Tan Large Nasal Strips for Congestion Relief - 30ct

by Breathe Right

Breathe Right Clear Nasal Strips are the original nighttime nose strips updated with a new clear strip (versus the original tan strip) designed for people with sensitive skin. Breathe Right's ingeniously simple design gently opens your nasal passages to help reduce snoring and relieve nasal congestion. The flexible, spring-like bands gently lift nasal passages open, while special adhesive holds the bands comfortably in place all night long. Breathe Right Nasal Strips can improve airflow by up to 31%! These large strips are for adults with a larger nose. The small/medium strips, also available at swansonvitmains.com, fit 75% of adult noses.

I need some honest feedback.. does these REALLY work?? I'm desperate for a good nights sleep ;-)
How long is a strip effective? If I put one on a couple of hours before bed would it still work by bedtime?
How well does this product work? I'm a chronic sinus sufferer and wake up each morning struggling to breathe through my nose. do you think this will help me when I wake up if I wear it to bed?
Start your review of Breathe Right Original Tan Large Nasal Strips for Congestion Relief - 30ct!
Product Highlights
My boyfriend has morning nasal congestion, and when he slept with this he did not have his usual morning sniffles.in reviews
I get a much better sleep with these and it provides an immediate difference.in reviews
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
I tried Breathe Right, but it's not for me! I guess it could help some people, but it really opens up your nostrils, and it feels weird! Do not look in the mirror because, like I said, it really opens up your nostrils!
Ally W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Heard great things about these - however I found the product to be a bit painful. When I first went to sleep it helped.
Jamie V.
Ulster, PA
These little things are a life saver. I use breath right strips every night because I havea deviated septum and the strip opens both nostrils whereas the left one is usually closed off mostly. Without these strips well I can not hardly sleep for anything.
Leah P.
gowanda
I wear these sometimes every night in the summertime or when my allergies are at peak. This helped me from mouth breathing all night, which I hate. Sometimes wearing it every night can make your nose a little raw after a while, but it’s nice that it sticks so well all night and hardly ever falls off. These are very helpful for a nice restful sleep!
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband has a deviated septum and this is the only thing that gives him immediate relief to be able to breath through his nasal passages at night. Highly recommend!!
Daniela A.
San Marcos, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Place these strips correctly on your nose with clean, dry skin and you will be truly amazed! This strips help me get through rough nights when I'm sick or have allergies. There is nothing else that works this well and is completely unobtrusive!
Nicole Z.
East Elmhurst, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
In my household we use these for two reason. One, my fiancé snores a little so when he uses these nose strips his snoring is definitely not as bad and more tolerable. Two, I have bad allergies and my nose is constantly stuffed making it hard to sleep. When I use the nose strips it opens up my breathing and unclogs my nose allowing me to actually breath and sleep. These are a must in our house and will always have them on hand.
Calsey B.
Clawson, MI
These breathe right strips save my life. They are the best thing for any form of congestion.
Collette C.
Jacksonville, FL
For so many years I couldn't breathe when I sleep and these strips opened up a whole new world for me. When my allergies are really bad, I put them on, and sleep better. When I'm sick, they are a God send!
Alyssa K.
South Haven, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like to use these when the seasons change and I am more prone than o congestion from my allergies. They definitely help me sleep better. The only downfall is sometimes they don’t stay on the entire night, but I can toss and turn a lot some nights. Would recommend trying these out if you haven’t already.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...