Breathe Right Nasal Strips Vapor 28 ct (S/M)

by Breathe Right

Breathe Right Easy open flip-Top Box Try one if you suffer from: Snoring ~ for best results, use nightly Nasal Congestion ~ due to Allergies, Colds, or Deviated Septum It s Simple Flexible, "spring-like" bands gently lift nasal passages open Special adhesive strip comfortably in place Improves airflow up to 31% To release the mentholated vapors, simply apply the nasal strip and scratch gently. Breathe Right® nasal strips open your nose to help you breathe better so you can sleep better. Get the right size for best results Large - for an adult with a large nose Sm-Med - fits 75% of adult noses.

Do they stop you from snoring, what do they do exactly?
Start your review of Breathe Right Nasal Strips Vapor 28 ct (S/M)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
These things work great if I just could get the dang sticky part to stay stuck to my nose!in reviews
He sometimes has a hard time getting them on and staying on, but when they do, they work very well.in reviews
Becky S.
Magna, UT
I use these when i got a stuffy nose and it helps open up my nose and can sleep much better with one on my nose.
Kayla M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband snores from time to time when he is having allergy issues and when using the breath right strips it really seems to help. He would for sure recommend them.
Dawn M.
Durham, NC
These have never worked for me and I always have really bad congestion at night. My sinuses seem a little more open but it doesn't do anything for the stuffiness.
Amanda L.
Tifton, GA
These are heaven sent! only way I am able to sleep at night when I'm sick such as this week! I tell everyone I know about them!
Kristen M.
Pocono Pines, PA
Definitely great to use when you cannot breathe at night.. doesn't come off either when you sleep. it makes it better for that stuffy nose problem when you have a cold.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have a deviated septum and multiple allergy issues and this product does help a little. It safe, comfortable, and non irritating to my sensitive skin. I prefer the larger sized ones to help open up my passages more.
emily M.
Pleasant Hill, MO
sometimes i wake up with a stuffy nose so it’s hard to sleep but when i use these i have no problems
Kristen Z.
Latrobe, PA
Didn’t really work for me & hurt when you took them off in the morning. Not worth the price for me.
Noelle J.
New Orleans, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These work well to fall asleep in but they end up coming off middle of the night. I would make it stickier
Jennie L.
Wayne, PA
I didn’t realize I actually had a problem until I used these. I have slight allergies and at night my sinuses seem to swell. I’ve always just dealt with it, but when I used a breathe right strip it was an absolute game changer- I could fully breathe! I even wear them at home during the day on bad allergy days!