Personal CareSleeping AidsBreathe Right
Nasal Strips, Small/Medium, Clear, 30 Each

Breathe Right Nasal Strips, Small/Medium, Clear, 30 Each

by Breathe Right

Breathe Right Nasal Strips, Small/Medium, Clear, 30 Count

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Breathe Right Nasal Strips, Small/Medium, Clear, 30 Each!
Mary G.
Beaumont, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These work great. My husband snores and this is the only thing I’ve been able to get that will make it stop. Thank you breathe right! For giving me my sleep back!
Jessica P.
My partner tried these and they work great for them. I don’t know the science behind it but they worked
Debra W.
Cheyenne, WY
I couldn’t get these to stick to my nose. Maybe it’s just me but one side kept coming up. If I push one side down the other comes up. I used the whole package never got one to work. I used rubbing alcohol prior to application to help them stick. For the few moments that it stuck, very uncomfortable,
Me’Chelle G.
Lees Summit, MO
This did not work for me at all! I do not recommend. I also purchased for my husband because he snores. 👎🏽
Alex Q.
Ladysmith, BC
We bought these to help with my horrid snoring that kept my husband up, unfortunately they didn’t work for me but I know they’ve worked for others. I think this product is one of those you need to try and see if it works for you individually.
Sarah-Jane S.
Rothesay, NB
Great to help get a good night sleep when a cold and allergies flare up and having a hard time breathing. Sometimes taking it off sticks. I find them affordable.
Amelie F.
Vancouver, BC
I understand the concept, it certainly helps keep my nostrils flared, but these aren't for me. I have a thin nose bridge and one side has a small bony fracture that healed over, so not only did this not feel comfortable but it pushed on that bony part and by morning I had what looked like a bruise or bleeding under the skin that lasted nearly 5 days after one use!

Looking for your answer?