Breathe Right Nasal Strips, Menthol, SM/MED - 2 pack of 14 strips (total 28 ct.)

BY BREATHE RIGHT

Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
My boyfriend uses these every night and they do a pretty good job of working for his snoring. I tried using them and my nose is too small for them. I wish they made a smaller size because my nose is rather stuffed at night and feel like these would help!
Sarah R.
Santa Clara, CA
The menthol Breath Right strips are by far my most helpful sleep aid. The adhesive doesn't bother my skin, the menthol truly helps any sort of congestion, and I don't snore when I wear these. I buy them in bulk packs (10 packs at a time) because they work so well!
Leslie n.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are pretty interesting. I use them when I have a cold and it really does help clear up my sinuses so I can breathe. I do sometimes have a hard time fitting it on my nose and keeping it on.
Dawn W.
Sacramento, CA
I love theses things. They Really help with my congestion in the spring and winter. They also give some relief from Inflammation caused by colds.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
I have these in the lavender. I love it. I received a sample by mail and I will purchase this product when needed again.
Yuliyana S.
Toronto, ON
I end up using these every winter when my nose is stuffy to breath. i absolutely love the menthol sent. that or vicks make them amazing!!