Personal CareSleeping AidsBreathe Right
Nasal Strips, Extra Clear for Sensitive Skin

Breathe Right Nasal Strips, Extra Clear for Sensitive Skin

by Breathe Right

New! Drug Free Breathe Better Sleep Better One size designed for adult noses Flexible, spring-like bands gently lift nasal passages open to help you breathe even better 2 Special adhesive helps strip comfortably in place 3 Breathe Better. Sleep Better. 4 Only Strip with 3M Adhesive to Hold Strip Comfortably in Place Built with an extra spring like band that makes them 50% stronger to help you breathe even better.

Does anyone’s nose feel numb when wearing these? Or does it feel like circulation is being cut off? I love that I can breathe, I just hate how it feels. :/
Does this help people who snore severly?
Are these as sticky as the other types? Leaving residue.
Start your review of Breathe Right Nasal Strips, Extra Clear for Sensitive Skin!
Alyssa M.
Plainfield, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
They are drug free and these are EXTRA clear for sensitive skin. I love these strips; they really do work! They instantly relieve my nighttime nasal congestion so I can breathe better & sleep better.
Cait A.
Tempe, AZ
i think this is an amazing product for those who have trouble with congestion while they sleep! they definitely help when it comes to breathing through my nose. my only complaint is that they do tend to fall off pretty easily if you move around while you sleep!Breathe Right Nasal Strips, Extra Clear for Sensitive Skin
Adriana S.
Troutville, VA
Breathe Right Nasal Strips, Extra Clear for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Adriana S.
Purchased at: Target
I get really congested because of allergies and sinus infections, especially at night. This product really helped me sleep because I was able to breathe normally. It will make you feel like your nose is swollen and it’s a weird feeling but you’ll get used to! Just be gentle when peeling it off the next morning because it can really hurt if you’re not careful. The only problem I’ve found is that if I use my moisturizer at night it won’t hold (it still works though!) but won’t stay on on the sides of my nose. So on those days when I can’t breathe, I’ll wash my face with just water and won’t use a moisturizer. It’s very important to wash your face so it’s not oily or greasy, and then use the strip on dry skin! (Super dry!!) That way it’ll stay on all night. Recommended especially for those who can’t breathe at night.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Used these and was not impressed it opened a little but not enough to make a diffrence would not buy them again.
Jessica A.
Love this product! I wasn't sure if it would work at first but it did. I've been using them for years and they get the job done.
Angel-Lynn F.
Pittsburg, KS
Breathe Right Nasal Strips, Extra Clear for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Angel-Lynn F.
Purchased at: Walmart
My boyfriend and I tried this and love it he didn’t snore all night and usually sounds like a broken chainsaw! I was able to breathe a lot easier.
Kenzy C.
Breathe Right Nasal Strips, Extra Clear for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Kenzy C.
I signed up for a sample because I am always getting stuffed up nasal passages. It took awhile, but they finally got here. Just in time too!! 🤧 They come in the thin paper wrapping, like a band aid. I took off the backing stickers and stuck it on. It tried to come off as I was sticking it on. I don't k why, but I love myself and I am attaching my photo. Everyone's goiisay are you stupid? NO. At the time I was with my mom laughing. I really could care less.
Inna S.
Sacramento , CA
Amazing! Ok, so, for the past two weeks I’ve had a pretty bad cold. My nose has gotten super congested every night and it got to the point where o would wake up with a nose completely stuffed. Then, a got to try a sample of this product. I tried it last night in this was the first night IN TWO WEEKS where I woke up being able to breathe normally. For anyone of you that doesn’t quite know how this product what it does is help you breathe (duh). Ok but seriously what it does is it’s this sort of plasticy bendable strip that you put on your nose and what it does is sort of spreads yur nostrils out a little (and yes it makes you look a little weird). It’s a great product though. I would highly recommend if you have a cold and have trouble breathing at night.
Amanda H.
S Salt Lake, UT
I use these when I am struggling with allergies. These really help to let me breathe, reducing my migraines immensely
Sarah S.
Franklinton, NC
I’m 8 months pregnant and have been dealing with nasal congestion as a symptom for 4 of those months. I got these in hopes of being able to get some sleep and was shocked by how well they worked! If I ever forget to wear one, I notice a huge difference in how well I sleep because I often wake up with a super dry mouth from not being able to breathe through my nose. They’re an affordable fix to an annoying problem! I have bought these quite a few times over again.