Breathe Right Lavender Scented Nasal Strips

by Breathe Right

Breathe right lavender scented nasal strips - 26 count

Do these help with breathing out of your nose better? Is the lavender scent too overwhelming?
Do you smell the lavender when you have it on? Is the smell strong for someone who has allergies?
I can't seem to find these anywhere. I've looked at Rite Aid and Walmart. Where can I get these besides online?
Start your review of Breathe Right Lavender Scented Nasal Strips!
Smyrna, DE
I love these! For allergies or colds it's an amazing product. Really helps open up your nose when your congested and have a stuffy nose. Love the lavender scent too makes it more relaxing and tiring.
Hiram, GA
It's like heaven on earth. One minute you nose is stuffy and the next you smell things for the first time. These strips are amazing. Just not a lavender fan.
Lexington, NC
Breathe Right Lavender Scented Nasal Strips uploaded by Whisper G.
I had trouble finding out excitably where to put it on my nose. But I like them a lot and it smells so good. It helps me breathe so much easier at night.
Springfield, MA
1,810 reviews
Totally love these easy to use and it allows you to sleep comftobily and the secent of lavender helps you relax so you can get a good note sleep...
Glendale, CA
Breathe Right Lavender Scented Nasal Strips uploaded by Nikki I.
Smells great works amazing and the price is perfect! So happy I bought this it really helps me breathe better at night and opens up my sinuses !
Phoenix, AZ
The smell is great. But they are so sticky, they are so hard when it comes to removing them and they leave all kinds pieces behind.
These are amazing. They work great for overnight if you're very stuffed up in the nose. You wake up feeling as good as new
Schenectady, NY
We tried other strips, but only those helped my husband's snoring. But I had trouble ripping them off blanket 😂
Otway, OH
I'm a long time user of these strips. Always work wonders for me. And the scent is soothing and relaxing
Toronto, OH
Breathe Right Lavender Scented Nasal Strips uploaded by Ashley H.
Breathe right nasal strips are a life saver. Helps with snoring. Helps fall asleep fast. Def recommend!