Breathe Right Lavender Scented Nasal Strips

by Breathe Right

Breathe right lavender scented nasal strips - 26 count

Do these help with breathing out of your nose better? Is the lavender scent too overwhelming?
Do you smell the lavender when you have it on? Is the smell strong for someone who has allergies?
I can't seem to find these anywhere. I've looked at Rite Aid and Walmart. Where can I get these besides online?
Start your review of Breathe Right Lavender Scented Nasal Strips!
Tucson, AZ
Breathe Right Lavender Scented Nasal Strips uploaded by Shanny P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Okay, so most will understand when you have allergies you tend to end up snoring at night especially when sleeping on your back. So I got these to try to help with my snoring 😕 let me tell you these helped me breathe last night. The lavender is not over bearing. I would recommend these if you have hard breathing at night and/or enjoy sleeping on your back. I was so surprised how much I was able to breathe and sleep overall.
Austin, IN
I snore really bad I'll admit to it and I keep my best friend up at night when I stay with her and when I tried breathe right you didn't hear a peep out of me through the night after I used up my samples I actually went and bought me a box. My sample was lavender scented they smelled so good, when you put them on, the lavender calms you down and takes the stress away before you go to sleep. It is uncomfortable at first but once you wear them more you get used to them. It says that you can use the same breathe right strip twice but I don't personally. Breathe right has alot of other kinds of strips like the breathe right extra and the original breathe right strips
Breathe Right Lavender Scented Nasal Strips uploaded by Jen S.
I have a deviated septum, and so it’s often difficult to breathe through my nose. I bought these to wear to bed, and the lavender scent is a nice touch. They definitely help, but my one complaint is that they hurt to take off. My skin is sensitive and so I can’t use these all the time because it actually took a small bit of my skin off once. But for occasional use, these are great.
Fruitdale, AL
I recently received a sample and decided to let my fiance try some. He has always had an issue with snoring, enough to drive me crazy. He found the lavender very calming and it did reduce his snoring. Which ultimately resulted in a more peaceful night for him, my 4 year old, and .myself. All in alll, I'm considering this a win.
Hialeah, FL
My husband uses this when he's sick to breathe better while he sleeps. It helps in that aspect. He doesn't like the sticky feeling it leaves in his nose, but washes off with face wash fine. I thought this would avoid him from snoring, but it just less or not as consistent.
I normally am not crazy about Breathe Right, but this one gets bonus points for the scent. It is pretty relaxing especially when I am sick or have sinus issues. I got a free sample and probably wont be getting a full-sized pack, but I did enjoy the two free ones.
Albany, OR
Breathe Right Lavender Scented Nasal Strips uploaded by Sara H.
I received a sample of these and both my fiance and I absolutely love them!! We are buying a box on our next trip to the store. I have always had a hard time breathing through my nose, especially at night, which would lead to migraines. These really stick on there and I can feel it opening my nasal passages and the lavender scent is calming, but also helps keep my nose clear as well. Also, I have to add that I usually am not a fan of lavender, but these strips are not overpowering at all. Overall, these are a wonderful product and I will be recommending them to my family!
2,679 reviews
These lavender scented nosestrips are great. The nosestrips in general help with sleeping and opening up your nasal passages. The lavender scent is relaxing and a great addition.
kenai, AK
I received these strips as a free sample in the mail a couple of days ago. I requested then because I wake up frequently at night having a hard time breathing through my nose and because I snore very loud at night. I have just laid down for bed and I placed a strip on my nose...within 30 seconds I could already breathe better. like on an extremely noticeable level! I will be purchasing a large box of these for frequent use as soon as possible. here's to hoping they help me sleep as much as they help me breathe. GREAT product! highly recommend!
Breathe Right Lavender Scented Nasal Strips uploaded by Jessica H.
The lavender is so pleasant and not overwhelming. It really did help to open my nasal passages. I suffer from upper airway resistance syndrome and I feel it helps a bit but not enough to make me feel 100% refreshed. It may work better for those who suffer from snoring or other sleep disorders. It is a little hard to take it off in the morning and tends to leave a bit of residue, but that also means it will have no problem staying on. May be a little hard for people with a wider or shorter nose as placement is crucial to obtain the best results.