BY BREATHE RIGHT #11 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Breathe right lavender scented nasal strips - 26 count

• Do you smell the lavender when you have it on? Is the smell strong ...1 Answers
  • I can't seem to find these anywhere. I've looked at Rite Aid and Wa...1 Answers
  • Do these strips help with snoring? My partner can suck the wallpape...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Winter Park, FL
The first thing I noticed when opening the packet was intense smell of lavender and boy did it smell good. It improve my breathing tremendously and helped me get through the night. I've never used these before, but after my experience I would consider using them again. The only downfall is, if you have a short and stubby nose like I do, it's kind of awkward to put on. You have to play with it to get it on correctly. All in all, I'd probably use this product again.
Amber t.
Amber t.
Cape May, NJ
These really did a good job in opening up my nasal passages and helping me breathe. And my husband said it helped with my snoring. I also loved the soothing lavender scent. The one thing that I disliked about these was that they were more difficult to get off in comparison to the unscented ones. They are made up of a different material though. I also noticed more of a residue left on my nose in the morning after removal.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Just received a sample of this in the mail today. I'm using it tonight and I will be updating this review tomorrow with my opinion on the product. So far, so good! = UPDATE- these work great!! The lavender scent is very relaxing and they really help open everything up and help you sleep soundly. Loved them! = UPDATED UPDATE <3- I bought a pack of these today. Very affordable and worth the buy!!
Angela H.
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
This is the best thing I've ever purchased ! I really thought these nose strips was a rip off or that they didn't work but let me tell you I have had my adenoids token out when I was young and I still snore but wearing these have helped my air ways I can breathe better and sleep better! The lavender scent is a bonus I hope they keep this kind out on the market!
Sebewaing, MI
Breathe Right Lavender strips are super awesome they work very well and help me breathe much better during the night. They help me even more so when I am sick and can't breathe. I receieved a free sample of it and fell in love. I love Lavender its so relaxing and calming. These are the only Breathe Right strips I will use.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
These really help! They work great! My husband and i both tried this!We both had stuffy noses.i had bad allergies and my husband was sick with a cold.After we used this, it really helped clear our nostrils and we were able to breathe right.I have many of these in lavender and original, they are great! Worth trying!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
I love these! They really help when I have really bad colds and allergies. Also, the lavender scent is lovely, it's really soothing. I've tried store brands of nasal strips and they just don't work or feel the same so I always come back to this. They may be a little pricey, but they're definitely worth it!
Tay S.
Tay S.
I got this 1st as a free sample from their website & I loved it. The lavender scent is amazing & soothes you into a great sleep. Pricing isn't outrageous & Def helps me breathe better while sleeping.
Summer A.
Summer A.
Love this i am using this right now at night because i was having problem breathing at night due to cold and thanks to breqthe right for sending a sample... i will definetly go buy this tomorrow!!
Kayla h.
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
I received a sample of Breathe Right strips in the mail when I had a cold. They made all the difference in terms of sleeping that night! I love these and want more!!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Kenai, AK
Does anyone else feel an instant ease of breathing through your nose? these things are incredible!
Lucinda Z.
Lucinda Z.
Santa Cruz, CA
Do you smell the lavender when you have it on? Is the smell strong for someone who has allergies?
Sebewaing, MI
I can't seem to find these anywhere. I've looked at Rite Aid and Walmart. Where can I get these besides online?
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
Do these strips help with snoring? My partner can suck the wallpaper off the walls at night time.