BY BREATHE RIGHT #14 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

• I can't seem to find these anywhere. I've looked at Rite Aid and ...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else feel an instant ease of breathing through your n...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Jen S.
I have a deviated septum, and so it’s often difficult to breathe through my nose. I bought these to wear to bed, and the lavender scent is a nice touch. They definitely help, but my one complaint is that they hurt to take off. My skin is sensitive and so I can’t use these all the time because it actually took a small bit of my skin off once. But for occasional use, these are great.
Jessica H.
The lavender is so pleasant and not overwhelming. It really did help to open my nasal passages. I suffer from upper airway resistance syndrome and I feel it helps a bit but not enough to make me feel 100% refreshed. It may work better for those who suffer from snoring or other sleep disorders. It is a little hard to take it off in the morning and tends to leave a bit of residue, but that also means it will have no problem staying on. May be a little hard for people with a wider or shorter nose as placement is crucial to obtain the best results.
amy g.
Fruitdale, AL
I recently received a sample and decided to let my fiance try some. He has always had an issue with snoring, enough to drive me crazy. He found the lavender very calming and it did reduce his snoring. Which ultimately resulted in a more peaceful night for him, my 4 year old, and .myself. All in alll, I'm considering this a win.
Tiffany M.
I got a sample of these and will be buying them. I love the soothing lavender scent and it helped me breathe thru the night. I usually have to prop up and sleep on my back when I can't breathe when I'm trying to sleep and I remembered the sample, tried it on, and could breathe and the lavender was soothing.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product! I was skeptical at first and didn't think I would find a product that actually would help me sleep better. These really worked right off the bat from the first night, and I LOVED the lavender scent it put me right to sleep. They stayed on my nose all night, and I will definitely be buying them again! It started off with just a small sample, now I'm buying the full sized product on my own.
Kaleigh B.
Northport, AL
I started sleeping with these when I was sick but now, I can't stop because they make me sleep like a baby! The lavender on these make such a difference. It is such a soothing sensation and really does make a difference in my sleep. I've even tracked my sleep with and without the lavender and I get on average roughly 45 minutes more of deep sleep with the lavender scent. Buy these!!
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
My husband uses this when he's sick to breathe better while he sleeps. It helps in that aspect. He doesn't like the sticky feeling it leaves in his nose, but washes off with face wash fine. I thought this would avoid him from snoring, but it just less or not as consistent.
Christine J.
Cambridge, MA
This is nice when my nose is not clogged and not allergic.  My nostrils are narrow so this definitely widens it and makes breathing MUCH easier at night.  Only thing is I don't like the glue residue on my nose and taking it off as it hurts a little bit.
Daniella H.
I normally am not crazy about Breathe Right, but this one gets bonus points for the scent. It is pretty relaxing especially when I am sick or have sinus issues. I got a free sample and probably wont be getting a full-sized pack, but I did enjoy the two free ones.
Sara B.
Albany, OR
I received a sample of these and both my fiance and I absolutely love them!! We are buying a box on our next trip to the store. I have always had a hard time breathing through my nose, especially at night, which would lead to migraines. These really stick on there and I can feel it opening my nasal passages and the lavender scent is calming, but also helps keep my nose clear as well. Also, I have to add that I usually am not a fan of lavender, but these strips are not overpowering at all. Overall, these are a wonderful product and I will be recommending them to my family!
Ashley S.
Kenai, AK
Does anyone else feel an instant ease of breathing through your nose? these things are incredible!
Stephanie W.
Sebewaing, MI
I can't seem to find these anywhere. I've looked at Rite Aid and Walmart. Where can I get these besides online?
Lucinda Z.
Santa Cruz, CA
Do you smell the lavender when you have it on? Is the smell strong for someone who has allergies?
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
Do these strips help with snoring? My partner can suck the wallpaper off the walls at night time.