Breathe Right

Breathe Right Extra Strength...
132 Reviews
5 / 5
These Breathe Right strips have been a life saver for my husband (and me!). He struggled so much with small nasal passages, trouble breathing, and snoring. Once he discovered these, his sleep life was changed for the better. Now he can sleep with ease. These effortlessly open up his nasal passages allowing him to breathe easy all night long. They adhere really well, so there’s no concern for them falling off. They do leave a bit of glue residue once removed, but that is easily taken care of with soap and water.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Was sent a little gift from breathe right. I have bad allergies and at night when I’m really to go to sleep I can’t breathe! So I tried them, and wow! The extra strength ones say on all night, and really open up my airways. Thank you!
5 / 5
👃 I recently got Covid and at the time, my nose was so incredibly stuffed. I was so excited to try these out and see if they would help and omg did they! I was able to breath out of my nose during the day and even when I was sleeping. I’m interested in trying these again (Covid free!) for sleep since I have trouble breathing out of my nose. I will say, the adhesive did get a bit stuck to my nose which was quit difficult to remove. Would also be nice to have a reusable strip as an eco friendly option 🌎
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
These DO NOT do anything. You'd have better luck taping a Big Red gum wrapper to your nose. The nasal strips do not adhere to your nose. The strips are very stiff and need to be thinner to adhere. They are recommended to clear the nasal passages, but without them sticking I wouldn't know if they work. More luck with vapor rub.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
Not impressed with these breath right straps. My husband (the human chainsaw) tried them and no difference. I also let my nephew try them. He said " maybe I need 2 " 1🤣
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
definitley noticed a difference in airflow from my nose when using this! it definitely helps a lot and really opens up the nasal passages for a better intake of air. my only complaint is that it does not stick very easily and i had to keep pushing it back on. otherwise, i highly recommend this product if you’re having trouble with airflow through your nose for any reason!
5 / 5
Omg these are amazing!! I literally use them every night. My nose gets really stuffy at night so these help a lot. They have a clear one also which I use sometimes. Just make sure you clean your nose before putting it on.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
Worse product ever- I used this product a week ago due to a cold and the glue wont come off. Ive tried everthing and now I have a glue scab and a red blistered nose. . I hope I can get the glue off! It has ruined my nose.
5 / 5
My daughter has the worst allergies. These are gold she slept so well. I would definitely recommend these to everyone. I will be buying again. She had no issues with it sticking.
5 / 5
These have CHANGED MY LIFE. I didn't even know I COULD breathe like this!!!! My nose always feels.... Swollen? It's not runny but I think it's inflamed inside. It makes me wonder what the heck is going on with my nose. Regardless, I've slept better than have in YEARS with these. I love love love them.