HealthWellnessBreathe Right
Extra Strength Nasal Strips

Breathe Right Extra Strength Nasal Strips

by Breathe Right

50% Stronger to Breathe Even Better Drug Free. Built With an Extra "Spring-Like" Band to Help You Breathe Even Better. Only Strip with 3M™ Adhesive to Hold Strip Comfortably in Place. Instantly Relieves Nasal Congestion Due to Allergies, Colds & Deviated Septum One Size, Designed for Adult Noses Breathe Better.  Sleep Better.®.

Do these work to prevent snoring? Help! My husband snores
Are these comfortable to wear ?
My boyfriend snores, I think I need to try these. Do they really work?
Start your review of Breathe Right Extra Strength Nasal Strips!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
These are really helpful when I have a bad stuffy nose as they open up my nasal passages wide enough that I can still breath through my nose and don't need to sleep with my mouth wide open and snore. in reviews
I had been given a free sample from the company before and decided to use them when I gotten sick and they help so much!in reviews
You really have to make sure you follow the instructions so the strip is in the right place, but that's not too hard. in reviews
I've noticed that if either of us has a cold, we use a nasal strip and any nasal blockage we'd have would go away for the night.in reviews
...since my baby girl is growing but these strips hell make the situation so much betterin reviews
Mirela B.
Levittown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Breathe Right Extra Strength Nasal Strips uploaded by Mirela B.
Purchased at: Target
I got Breathe Right Extra Strength Nasal Strips for my husband, and now I use them too. They really do help you breathe easier. The strips are sticky enough to last the whole night without falling off. This product has been around for quite some time, and has a really good reputation. I recommend it!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
1,051 reviews
Breathe Right Extra Strength Nasal Strips uploaded by Melissa B.
My husband snores a whole lot in the winter, especially when he’s congested. These work really well and they definitely alleviate the snoring and help him breathe more easily! His only issue with them is that they aren’t very comfortable and they bother the bridge of his nose. Maybe they’re too snug? I guess it’s not that bad though because he keeps using them!!
Annette E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Breathe Right Extra Strength Nasal Strips uploaded by Annette E.
Hello all, well I must tell you, this is a really good product. I received this as a gift #3M, and let me be honest, I snore, I use a sleep machine most nights, well Forgot to buy more distilled water for the machine so good time to try my Breathe Right Nasel Strip, and allow me to tell You it was Great, thehusband said I did not make a sound😁 give it a try.
Angel H.
Breathe Right Extra Strength Nasal Strips uploaded by Angel H.
Purchased at: CVS
I recieved this as a sample to try and instantly fell in love! During the change of season, my sinuses act up and gets congested. I waited for that to happen to give this product a shot and as soon as you put it on, you can feel your sinus open automatically! I love this product and definitely bought myself a pack after trying the sample.
leslie T.
Montclair, CA
Bought the for my hubby who has trouble sleeping. He loved them!! So I decided to give them a try as well. You can feel your nasal passage open up as soon as you put it on. Felt great. And no sticky residue on your nose!! We will continue buying this product!
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,033 reviews
Breathe Right Extra Strength Nasal Strips uploaded by Buse B.
I love this product. I have some breathing issues while I’m sleeping and this product makes me sleep like a baby. It almost feels like it opens my livers
Emily W.
Savannah, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Breathe Right Extra Strength Nasal Strips uploaded by Emily W.
I understand the concept of this product, but upon receiving two free samples, one of the strips refused to stay on my nose. I can’t tell if it made a difference or not. It’s a simple product, but I don’t know if I would recommend.
Kelly F.
Waco, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Breathe Right Extra Strength Nasal Strips uploaded by Kelly F.
Purchased at: Target
I received a sample of these from Target ( thank you Target). I was eager to try them because my daughter loves them. Sadly, they did nothing for me. I wish they did. They do for my daughter and maybe they will for you. I would ask for a sample first. #wellness #target #breatheright
Kat J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
2,110 reviews
Breathe Right Extra Strength Nasal Strips uploaded by Kat J.
Breathe Right Extra Strength Nasal Strips uploaded by Kat J.
I received a free sample of this product from the brand and lo and behold, it couldn’t have come at a better time... My poor husband had so much congestion from allergies, his snoring was like a symphony. There were 2 strips in the package so we tried these for 2 nights in a row. I couldn’t believe my ears! Complete silence!!!!!! But I wasn’t the only one celebrating,... My husband said he could breathe so much better overnight. These were definitely what the doctor ordered,... We immediately went to the store and bought a pack to have on hand in the medicine cabinet. Definitely recommend!
Heather M.
Rome, NY
Breathe Right Extra Strength Nasal Strips uploaded by Heather M.
I enjoyed this sample of Breathe Right Extra Strength Nasal Strips. I could breathe better while sleeping. That's always a plus lol Also didn't keep waking up. Great for sinus relief during allergie season.