Breathe Right Extra Strength Nasal Strips uploaded by Beverly B.Breathe Right Extra Strength Nasal Strips uploaded by Alyssa R.

BY BREATHE RIGHT

50% Stronger to Breathe Even Better Drug Free. Built With an Extra "Spring-Like" Band to Help You Breathe Even Better. Only Strip with 3M™ Adhesive to Hold Strip Comfortably in Place. Instantly Relieves Nasal Congestion Due to Allergies, Colds & Deviated Septum One Size, Designed for Adult Noses Breathe Better.  Sleep Better.®. see more...

• My boyfriend snores, I think I need to try these. Do they really ...3 Answers
  • So these have a scent to them? If so, what does it smell like? ...3 Answers
  • Does anyone have a trick to keep these on thru out the whole nigh...3 Answers
Breathe Right Extra Strength Nasal Strips
  • "These are really helpful when I have a bad stuffy nose as they open up my nasal passages wide enough that I can still breath through my nose and don't need to sleep with my mouth wide open and snore. " in 1 review
  • "I've noticed that if either of us has a cold, we use a nasal strip and any nasal blockage we'd have would go away for the night." in 1 review
  • "I had been given a free sample from the company before and decided to use them when I gotten sick and they help so much!" in 1 review
  • "You really have to make sure you follow the instructions so the strip is in the right place, but that's not too hard. " in 1 review
  • "Currently since I am 20 weeks pregnant my body is not the same which means my breathing is difficult since my baby girl is growing but these strips hell make the situation so much better" in 1 review
Gillian V.
Ashburn
These work wonders. Whenever I have a really bad cold or my nose is all stuffed up and I can't breathe very well, I simply put one of these strips on my nose and in a matter of seconds I can totally breathe so much better out of my nose. And these extra strength ones work even better then the normal kind. I would definitely recommend for you to try if you ever find yourself having trouble breathing through your nose
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These things are amazing!!! My fiance snores so loud that I would have to go to the spare room. Since finding these I hardly hear him at night now and we both sleep better.
Katelyn A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If a cold is bad (stuffy nose to the point of not being able to breathe out of one or both nostrils), I always use these strips. They hold my nostrils open and make it so much easier for me to breathe and I am able to get to sleep, which is helpful while sick.  Due to the increased ease of breathing, I cough less and have less moments where I wake up.  Have never had an issue with the strips moving.  They work so well for me that once while sick, I almost wore one to college classes (I opted against it).  Recommended.
Jessica D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these! As a pretty much year round allergy sufferer sometimes you need a little extra help to get you through the night. These work really well at opening your nasal passages so your nose doesn't remain all stuffy. The only.. downside I guess you can call it would be the removal process. It feels almost like ripping off a bandaid. It sometimes may leave a little indent mark on your nose, but both the "pain" and the indent goes away fairly quickly. I've used these many many times, I would highly recommend them!
Luis V.
San Diego , CA
I suffer from HORRIBLE springtime allergies--congestion and the works! Was told by my boyfriend that I started snoring badly and I was waking up so tired. He suggested I try these and they worked! Instantly, I felt my nostrils open up and I could breathe 100%! Needless to say that I slept well and woke up recharged! I opted for the Extra as I have oily skin and didn't want the strip to fall off. Extra just means that the adhesive is stronger. Wash your face thoroughly prior to application. I definitely recommend these!
Madison H.
I use these all the time especially around this time of the year! I have a hard time sleeping through a night without one of these! I really like that they have the extra band to give more opening, but my only problem with it is that where it does have that extra band. It leaves extra stickiness on the bridge of your nose, but if you can love that, go ahead & buy this product!
rita b.
I have struggled with my sleeping habits for several years. I bought a cool mist humidifier and that helped but I still woke up with dry mouth and parched throat and knowing I snored. I bought a box of breathe right strips one day and the minute I put one on, I felt my nasal passages open up. I woke the next morning as if I were a new person. The trick is to place the strip properly.as shown on the box. When you do you FEEL the spread of your nasal passages, and it becomes very easy to breathe through your nose. try it yourself. You will feel amazing. no sleep machine for me, I've got my breathe right strips!
Jerrica S.
I did not like these at all!! I originally bought these because I suffer from allergies and on this particular day j had an extremely stuffy nose. I was very tired of trying to fall asleep with a stuffy nose so I bought some of these strips at my local Walmart. I didn't like how it felt on my nose but I slept in it any. When I woke up the next morning to pull the strip off it was extremely hard/painful to pull off. I ended up with some missing skin on the top bridge of my nose and I didn't use another strip!! Horrible experience! 😳😳
Lindsey M.
Lansing, MI
I live in an old, musty, cat-hair filled studio apartment with my two cats and boyfriend. So, being that I am congested at night, plus the tendency to sleep on my stomach, I apparently snore so loud it really disrupts my boyfriend.

So I figured, I don't want to ingest meds every night and I remembered these guys!

THEY WORK! I no longer snore like a monster and not only does my boyfriend sleep better, so do I! Better O2 flow!
Erica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Surprisingly it actually works! I should know I purchased the Breath Right Strips continuously for my mother who sounds like she saws wood haha. For as long as I can remember she's always snored extremely loud on a nightly basis. We've tried many different methods and products but nothing ever did the trick except these extra strength strips. They do truly open your nasal passages for an easier, quieter and most restful nights sleep.
Gauri B.
I have a deviated septum which makes it difficult for me to breathe correctly. Do you think these would help with that?
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So these have a scent to them? If so, what does it smell like? My husband snores and thinking I can sneak this onto his face while he is sleeping lol.
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone have a trick to keep these on thru out the whole night if you move around a lot?
Megan K.
My boyfriend snores, I think I need to try these. Do they really work?