BY BREATHE RIGHT

50% Stronger to Breathe Even Better Drug Free. Built With an Extra "Spring-Like" Band to Help You Breathe Even Better. Only Strip with 3M™ Adhesive to Hold Strip Comfortably in Place. Instantly Relieves Nasal Congestion Due to Allergies, Colds & Deviated Septum One Size, Designed for Adult Noses Breathe Better.  Sleep Better.®. see more...

• My boyfriend snores, I think I need to try these. Do they...3 Answers
  • So these have a scent to them? If so, what does it smell...3 Answers
  • Does anyone have a trick to keep these on thru out the wh...3 Answers
Breathe Right Extra Strength Nasal Strips
  • "These are really helpful when I have a bad stuffy nose as they open up my nasal passages wide enough that I can still breath through my nose and don't need to sleep with my mouth wide open and snore. " in 1 review
  • "I've noticed that if either of us has a cold, we use a nasal strip and any nasal blockage we'd have would go away for the night." in 1 review
  • "I had been given a free sample from the company before and decided to use them when I gotten sick and they help so much!" in 1 review
  • "You really have to make sure you follow the instructions so the strip is in the right place, but that's not too hard. " in 1 review
  • "Currently since I am 20 weeks pregnant my body is not the same which means my breathing is difficult since my baby girl is growing but these strips hell make the situation so much better" in 1 review
Gillian V.
Ashburn
These work wonders. Whenever I have a really bad cold or my nose is all stuffed up and I can't breathe very well, I simply put one of these strips on my nose and in a matter of seconds I can totally breathe so much better out of my nose. And these extra strength ones work even better then the normal kind. I would definitely recommend for you to try if you ever find yourself having trouble breathing through your nose
Amanda W.
Fulton
Purchased at: Walmart
These work so,so good for me and helo me sleeo good through the night. I'm able to breath and don't snore as much. I only snore when I'm really tired or just over tired. And when I am havung trouble breathing out my nose I snore. I usually breath out my mouth not my nose when I sleep. But with these breathing strips im able to breath out my nose a little better and more when I sleep.
Quinn R.
1,260 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
This product does work on clearing your nasal passages to sleep better but I found that they didn’t fit across my nose normal. They kept sliding around and I would have to readjust every so often but other than that they are okay
Nora W.
TACOMA, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great for anyone suffering from a but of congestion or a cold, however, I don't recommend these for trying to control the snoring of people who snore regularly. It really only clears congestion and doesn't help with blocked Airways.
Sophia C.
chapel hill
I love This product. It works like a charm. For what they are you could most likely find a generic brand for cheaper that work just as well. The met my expectations. My only complaint is that they smell kind of weird out of the box.
Robyn N.
Crestline, CA
I received a free sample in exchange for my review from the manufacturer. My hubby said he liked these but they're too tough on his nose and he wished they were more "band aid" like texture. They worked great though.
Melissa G.
Norman, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I have narrow nasal passages and horrible allergies so it makes it really hard to breathe through my nose at night. I wake up every hour or so. These strips help widen my nasal passages and make it a lot easier to breathe at night.
Rachel d.
Maricopa, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I got these 2 breathe right strips as a sample to try in the mail. These. Are a little thick and big strips you place on your nose. They look like bandaids lol. By all and all they work really good they stick on your nose all night long. I had no problem at all with these. I cleaned my face before using.
Luis V.
San Diego , CA
I suffer from HORRIBLE springtime allergies--congestion and the works! Was told by my boyfriend that I started snoring badly and I was waking up so tired. He suggested I try these and they worked! Instantly, I felt my nostrils open up and I could breathe 100%! Needless to say that I slept well and woke up recharged! I opted for the Extra as I have oily skin and didn't want the strip to fall off. Extra just means that the adhesive is stronger. Wash your face thoroughly prior to application. I definitely recommend these!
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband has allergies and can't sleep well, and I snore and I also can't sleep well. So I bought this Breathe Right nasal strips extra strength. And now both of us have a good night sleep.
Gauri B.
I have a deviated septum which makes it difficult for me to breathe correctly. Do you think these would help with that?
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So these have a scent to them? If so, what does it smell like? My husband snores and thinking I can sneak this onto his face while he is sleeping lol.
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone have a trick to keep these on thru out the whole night if you move around a lot?
Megan K.
My boyfriend snores, I think I need to try these. Do they really work?